Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Fulton County DA Fani Willis is being hailed as a savior of democracy, but is she just an opportunist who will go after anyone she thinks will help her career ambitions?

D

Deleted member 1946

Fulton County DA Fani Willis is being hailed as a savior of democracy, but is she just an opportunist who will go after anyone she thinks will help her career ambitions?
Great question. I think "yes."

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
So did she Trump up charges or not?
Maybe they should have went to jail or at least been punished.
Definitely trumped up. Why? If anyone can show me precedence and prior educators convicted for RICO and jail time for the same act, I'm all ears.

Teachers have done similar things before. Suspension and at worst loss of state teacher's license. My guess is she was trying to make a name for herself and was at black people's expense.

Get her name in the news and since its black folks, she probably thinking she could probably get some sort of job with the Federal attorney general's office or a Fed prosecutor's job in one of the districts or some appointment in a Dem administration.

Also, what isn't discussed is WHY they did it. The federal government has tied money and resources for school with test scores. Majority of us are in under funded, under resourced schools and stand to lose the most money. By design. What they did was wrong but why they did it was to help our kids.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
...one more thing, which makes her even worse. Her wiki page says her father was a member of the Black Panthers and she went to Howard. And Emory Law in Atlanta which has a lot of Blacks as well.
Shaking my head. Tryna make a name for yourself by extremely over criminalizing black teachers. Not Pookie and Ray Ray but mostly black women, educated, teachers.