Gaming

The official community for Sixers who have a passion for all things video games.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Far Cry Series

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Anyone here play any of the games from the Far Cry series? I never have.

My little bro wants me to play through 5 with him since it is free with Game Pass right now. I mean it looks/sounds fun. Open world, hunting, gun fights, collecting supplies, etc. but I heard a lot of mixed things about the games in general.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Anyone here play any of the games from the Far Cry series? I never have.

My little bro wants me to play through 5 with him since it is free with Game Pass right now. I mean it looks/sounds fun. Open world, hunting, gun fights, collecting supplies, etc. but I heard a lot of mixed things about the games in general.
    I like the Far Cry games. The gameplay is fun, and they let you play as either hero, villain, or somewhere in between.
    The only downside of the last 2 games has been the endings. I won't spoil anything, but what happens after you play through parts 5 & 6 turns out to be a letdown. Everything up to that point is heat, though.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I like the Far Cry games. The gameplay is fun, and they let you play as either hero, villain, or somewhere in between.
    The only downside of the last 2 games has been the endings. I won't spoil anything, but what happens after you play through parts 5 & 6 turns out to be a letdown. Everything up to that point is heat, though.
    It sounds like a dope story. Like an evil religious cult is prepping for the end times and starts taking over land. I can totally see that happening in the deep south lol

I think I will play it with him.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It sounds like a dope story. Like an evil religious cult is prepping for the end times and starts taking over land. I can totally see that happening in the deep south lol

I think I will play it with him.
    The story is great until the ending, and the gameplay is really fun. There is a lot of fun stuff you can do in the game, too!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The story is great until the ending, and the gameplay is really fun. There is a lot of fun stuff you can do in the game, too!
    I did read that about the ending. That it kinda ruined the story but if the game itself is fun to play I can easily look past that and enjoy it still.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Far Cry 6 is terrible! Like there are no funny characters, I don't feel connected to the story at all, the weapons mechanics suck, the map sucks, where the f are the animals? I gave it a good 4 or so hours of play and just can't even man.
    6 was a step down. I think I gave it some extra hindsight points because it was a pretty game & it starred Giancarlo EsposiGOAT. For some reason, I thought I remembered wild animals (and a dog) in the game. But yeah, Far Cry sucks without animals.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    6 was a step down. I think I gave it some extra hindsight points because it was a pretty game & it starred Giancarlo EsposiGOAT. For some reason, I thought I remembered wild animals (and a dog) in the game. But yeah, Far Cry sucks without animals.
    I only see dogs and ran into one wild pig. There was some stuff biting at me in the water. That is about it. Where are all the wild cats and reptiles at? Like there is nothing I am seeing anywhere in the game.

I am probably just going to uninstall and play something else. 🤷🏾‍♀️