The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Fat Joe Shows Off Massive Weight Loss

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Skinny Joe it is! LOL

I am all for her dealing with her health issues in her own way. I don't like her and think she is a manipulative abusive hoe but she has to see how ridiculous she is making herself look...

If she comes out saying she is a trans man this year I would not be shocked.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Skinny Joe it is! LOL

I am all for her dealing with her health issues in her own way. I don't like her and think she is a manipulative abusive hoe but she has to see how ridiculous she is making herself look...

Ok so the person in the image above that everyone is referring to as Jada is not a joke, but actually Jada Pinkett Smith⁉️⁉️On my part, This is a serious inquiry 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ok so the person in the image above that everyone is referring to as Jada is not a joke, but actually Jada Pinkett Smith⁉️⁉️On my part, This is a serious inquiry 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️
    That is Jada. She has that scalp issue where her hair falls out. She is doing herself NO favors dressing like a dude while rocking a shiny bald head.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That is Jada. She has that scalp issue where her hair falls out. She is doing herself NO favors dressing like a dude while rocking a shiny bald head.
    Man, that lady looks as if she fell off into that pile of ye that Tony Montana had on his desk in the final scenes of Scarface. What kind of Clown Costume is Jada decked out in. Damn shame 🤷🏽‍♂️

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Man, that lady looks as if she fell off into that pile of ye that Tony Montana had on his desk in the final scenes of Scarface. What kind of Clown Costume is Jada decked out in. Damn shame 🤷🏽‍♂️
    She was never right in the head but got worse as she got older. Will Smith was a damn fool to have children with this woman. That is all I know.

D

Deleted member 1946

Skinny Joe it is! LOL

It is gonna be some breaking news kinda stuff... more distractions.

D

Deleted member 1946

LOL. They don't have any respect for her. That's why they allow her to keep coming out doing all this stuff that has ruined her reputation.