The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Favorite food

eclipsed

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Pizza is up there man so I get it! I mean if I had to pick only one, I would have to say Chinese. The Americanized greasy stuff. I love the fried rice, the lemon chicken, even the ribs and I am not big on ribs. Most places have a good selection of stuff and no matter where you go, you know what to expect. Plus they work hard at these places man. I never get a messed up order, not once.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Pizza is up there man so I get it! I mean if I had to pick only one, I would have to say Chinese. The Americanized greasy stuff. I love the fried rice, the lemon chicken, even the ribs and I am not big on ribs. Most places have a good selection of stuff and no matter where you go, you know what to expect. Plus they work hard at these places man. I never get a messed up order, not once.

pizza is the best. I had some in Brooklyn and I was in love. New York really has pizza on lock followed by Chicago.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Everything. I love all food. Junk food, fine dining, sweets, just anything. I particular like home cooking. I'm from Georgia and my relatives can cook Southern food to die for. My Mom has passed now but I would love going home and getting some good ol' Southern cooking.
    That sounds yummy. You eat hog mog and chitlins?

princedisgust2