A Bottle of Wine & A Good Book - Book Club

Join our very own BLACK Book Club & discuss books that you have read and express your opinions, likes, dislikes, etc. Join and find recommendations for new reads, while converse with like-minded readers. Oh yeah, we like wine too.... cheers!

FBA Children's Book

josiah starr

Master Sixer
Community Host
Supporter
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Author
Ronald Stephens
Publisher
Foundational Publishing
Type
Non-Fiction
Link to Purchase
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C6BSFNW7?ref_=cm_sw_r_apan_dp_128M4TK27EK06CSQGZ3P
Our B1 brother Ronald Stephens has published an FBA children's book.

It's currently available in ebook (Kindle) format and it appears it may be released in print via Amazon.

Congrats to that brother and I look forward to buying his book for my son.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    I love this!!

“THE FIRST LINES ARE WRITTEN IN STAGE ONE READING FORMAT AND THE LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY INCREASES AS YOUR CHILD READS DOWNWARD. THIS WILL NOT ONLY BE REWARDING TO YOUR CHILD PRESENTLY BUT ALSO PRESENT THEM THE OPPORTUNITY TO RE-READ THIS INCREDIBLE BOOK REPEATEDLY OVER THE YEARS AS THEIR LITERACY COMPETENCE INCREASES.”

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I think Amazon is in the process of finalizing his paperback verison. The link only has the eBook version.
    Amazon isn't BOBO, so it won't be our true history, but WS version of what they think it should be.
    They can't speak on our history, period! They've only been here 6,000 years! WE'VE BEEN HERE MILLIONS OF YEARS, SINCE THE BEGINNING!
    They only see us as slaves, when WE ARE THE ORIGINAL PEOPLE & RULERS OF THIS PLANET, ROYALTY!
    That's what our children need to know, our beginning, our true history! History that so called WS is trying to eliminate us & claim for themselves!
    #NotOnMyWatch

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Amazon isn't BOBO, so it won't be our true history, but WS version of what they think it should be.
    They can't speak on our history, period! They've only been here 6,000 years! WE'VE BEEN HERE MILLIONS OF YEARS, SINCE THE BEGINNING!
    They only see us as slaves, when WE ARE THE ORIGINAL PEOPLE & RULERS OF THIS PLANET, ROYALTY!
    That's what our children need to know, our beginning, our true history! History that so called WS is trying to eliminate us & claim for themselves!
    #NotOnMyWatch
    Anyone can sell on Amazon.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    He was able to finalize his paperback book. Bought my copy today.

View attachment 7763
    Gonna order one tomorrow. My youngest grandson & I will enjoy it. His parents read to him constantly & I'll do the same. Looking for flash cards & workbooks also. He'll be 2 years old on July 4th, but he behaves as a 5 year old would. He can count to 20 & knows all his ABC's.
    I want him to know who he truly is & all the super powers he possess.

josiah starr

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    Supporter
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    My little one loves it. He's big unto ABC's right now.

Just dropping a plug for Brother Ron and Fam— he’s got a Black-Owned Business (B.O.B.) that creates children’s books. Take a look!

Amazon product

20230602_204516.jpg