The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

FBA Males & Females? “We” HAVE To Be Like THIS!!!

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Now I am going to try and explain something since I bring “problems” to black sites (Sovereign)

My grandfather flipped a turtle right side up with a rod and reel. The turtle slid off a rock and into the river and came floating to the surface just like the one in the video.

My grandfather explained if it couldn’t flip black over on its own it will drown and sink. So if that turtle didn’t have a gang around it it would have died. Just look how they all came to help. The turtles was on Boo Koo Code.

We gotta be just like this, even if we don’t know each other. FBA Males & Females, The young & old. Move as a unit, travel with 4 of more. And ALWAYS have your. Power tools ready. Even if you are fresh out of the penitentiary.

⚡️✊🏾⚡️
    View attachment IMG_0578.MOV

One5

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Now I am going to try and explain something since I bring “problems” to black sites (Sovereign)

My grandfather flipped a turtle right side up with a rod and reel. The turtle slid off a rock and into the river and came floating to the surface just like the one in the video.

My grandfather explained if it couldn’t flip black over on its own it will drown and sink. So if that turtle didn’t have a gang around it it would have died. Just look how they all came to help. The turtles was on Boo Koo Code.

We gotta be just like this, even if we don’t know each other. FBA Males & Females, The young & old. Move as a unit, travel with 4 of more. And ALWAYS have your. Power tools ready. Even if you are fresh out of the penitentiary.

⚡️✊🏾⚡️
    View attachment 7605
    We used to move like that as teenagers..they called it 'gang's activity and discouraged it. We simply need to be aware of WHO the enemy is.!

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

⚡️✊🏾⚡️
    View attachment 7605
    The ONLY way we'll survive, thrive & stay alive. STAND & FIGHT TOGETHER SIMULTANEOUSLY!

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I am going to take it a step further. If you are black in America you must move as one. Certainly there are FBA specific things such as reparations.
    However, white racists, white supremacists don't see FBAs only, they see everyone black. At the end of the day its an on code vs off code thing. Being on code, no matter your lineage in America is to be for reparative justice no matter what form it takes: reparations, laws to protect black people specifically, etc.

One5

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I am in absolute agreement. I am a Jamaican who went to live in the Bronx as a small child. I often say I'm an FBA acclimated Jamaican...I actually prefer my mixed upbringing as I find some of the ways Jamaican people interact unacceptable. The psychological warfare perpetrated on black people is so effective worldwide. I live in rural Jamaica and I see boys sagging all around me, bleaching their skin and being effeminate. Many of the girls are filled with masculine energy. It's a mess and im not in the US. The attack is real and sustained. We need get past our "differences " get on code and react as one. They're certainly on code about dogging us..we have no friends.