Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Final Cut Pro And Logic Pro On The IPad!

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I want to see Android get to the point where we have professional grade applications on it that work well. No hacked crap that is out of warranty. I don’t know how well these work and Apple regularly NERFs they’re software but it’s a good thing to see. Google where are you at?

D

Deleted member 191

I want to try them but I'm not paying a subscription for them. I'm on subscription overload right now.
    Whaaaaaaaaaaat Jay not forking over the bread for his precious little Apple products!?!

*Accusing voice* WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONT WITH BROTHER JAY ?!?!?!?!
    Accusing It Was You GIF by United Wrestling Network

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Whaaaaaaaaaaat Jay not forking over the bread for his precious little Apple products!?!

*Accusing voice* WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONT WITH BROTHER JAY ?!?!?!?!
    Accusing It Was You GIF by United Wrestling Network
    It’s because it’s subscription and I don’t want to subscribe to an app I may not use. I have it on the Mac already.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Don't hold your breath on seeing an Android tablet with this level of software. The ecosystem isn't built for it which would require a manufacturer like Samsung to lead the charge.
    100% facts. Google Play is a horrible nightmare and I can't imagine how it is to manage if you dont have a team. The process with even releasing an app is a nightmare. I couldn't imagine spending millions and then dealing with google's incompetent staff who is gatekeeping your ROI.