The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

First Time In Vegas, Huh?

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I've seen so many videos about how high Vegas hotel prices and things in the room are. Just like Chicago. Extra high.
Bruh, you ain't lying about Chi Town. I paid $40 for one pizza the last time I was in Chicago!

D

Deleted member 1946

Bruh, you ain't lying about Chi Town. I paid $40 for one pizza the last time I was in Chicago!
They could never get away with those prices in small markets without a huge number of customers coming through (or unless the customers are rich and will pay those prices). I stayed in one of the nicest hotels in Chicago about 17 years ago, and one bottle of water in the hotel room was $12. I kid you not. It has to be way higher now. I made sure not to touch it so the sensor would not go off. If I even picked it up to look at the bottle, then it would have instantly charged my card. No thank you.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Exactly why I be in hotels tip toeing by anything in the room that is unopened.

Be Quiet Lets Go GIF by Bounce

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Those size fiji bottles are usually like $3 maybe $4. I actually love the water but it is too pricey to drink all the time. This is funny though cause what are they expecting? Vegas has gotten worse wince 2020. I heard of people getting charged an extra $100 for taking more than 2 showers on a 5 day trip.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Haven't been to Vegas in ages. But this is good info to know. That's crazy. Haven't been to Vegas in a long time but what happened to the cheap hotels? They still got 'em?

If I am with my girl in any hotel room on a couples trip, I tell her call front desk about anything that you have to open. ANYTHING. Because you're the one paying, sometimes women feel they can just eat, drink or use anything without a care.

Another outrageous charge is the taxi from Narita airport (Tokyo's int'l airport) to Tokyo proper is minimum $200 and almost double depending on where in Tokyo you go to. There are trains, busses, never, ever, ever, ever get in a taxi there. Many hotels have their own busses.

The Maldives is another tourist trap. All the food is flown in. Bring your own snacks from whatever airport you go there from. Not as bad as Vegas but bad enough. Soups are 15 to 20 dollars. So is dessert. Best thing to do is pay inclusive prices ahead of time. Expensive but you actually save money.