Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Fitness Tracker suggestions

DaBeast

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I am thinking about getting back into a fitness routine, and I was thinking a good way to stay motivated would be to use a fitness tracker to help me in the whole process. I give up a lot on fitness, and I think having a fitness tracker and setting weekly goals will keep me invested in it.

What are some good fitness trackers? I'm okay with expensive ones, just want something that has all the usual bells and whistles and then some.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    There are all sorts of smartwatches and bands that help track fitness but I don't like wearing them myself. I tried making use of apps but I ended up forgetting to add stuff in or make updates. Usually when I am setting goals I do it the old way and write it down in a notebook. I track my measurements weekly, put what I am eating in it with the calories, and do daily weight checks. I also put whatever physical activity I did for that day down too and look up and average of how many calories it burns online. That is the only way I have been able to stick to things.

D

Deleted member 191

I am thinking about getting back into a fitness routine, and I was thinking a good way to stay motivated would be to use a fitness tracker to help me in the whole process. I give up a lot on fitness, and I think having a fitness tracker and setting weekly goals will keep me invested in it.

What are some good fitness trackers? I'm okay with expensive ones, just want something that has all the usual bells and whistles and then some.
    I swear by BodBot. What I love most about it is that your workouts that it auto-generates for you will take into account if you've skipped days. That was huge for me because there are 3-5 days at the end of the month every month where I just don't have the energy. Using BodBot, it takes those missed days into account and modifies your workout accordingly.