Self-Sufficiency and Preppers

Are you ready for the day the system falls? Our group is here to help each other prep for a disaster scenario.

Stats

Category
Lifestyle
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

FL🌺Disaster Preparedness Sales Tax Holiday.

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    May 27 – June 9 and August 26 – September 8, 2023 non-taxable necessities shopping 🛒.
    The essential items to include in your bug out bag are water, pantry food, first aid supplies, heavy rain ponchos, tools, and communication equipment.
    Regarding water, it is crucial to pack at least a few liters per (3) person in your household. Foods such as energy bars, dehydrated meals (MRE's), and canned goods are good choices for your emergency kit.
    First aid supplies should include bandages, antiseptic ointment, medication, and a medical guide.
    Clothing like gloves, a hat, boots, and at least one extra shirt and pair of pants are necessary for protection from the elements. Tools like a knife or multi-tool, flashlight, fire starter, and 🧭 compass are also critical. Don’t forget communication equipment like a radio or cell phone to help you stay connected in an emergency Welcome to BlackStar Survival - Survival is our passion!

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I came up in the Vietnam War era and not for patriotic reasons went a little after in US ARMY ADA 151st 2D DMZ-RC4 Korea 1979-82 The information here is pretty good however I would add something about the city or urban tactics do not rely on cell phones all ways remember that Power communication and food is the first thing they cut in the city in and your local stores only have a week are less shelve they do just in time inventory in the next comment I'm trying to upload the survival guide I wrote in word unless you have a word limit. recommend reading also SAS 3rd edition Survival Handbook.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Always be prepared. Things are not what they seem to be coming from a millitry point of view.
    You lose communications, power, and food very fast in an urban area not to mention people panic always have your data backed up on a hard drive USB SD, etc. such as birth certificates driver's licenses Social Security numbers, house deeds for you and all family members, and keep it off-site or buried stach (cash) another family member or friend house. always keep a portable radio and something to read two suggestions below.

Hard copy books must have to .jpg