Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I have not been paying much attention to it cause this crap has been going on between Ukraine and Russia since 2014. Probably longer. What do I care if two white nations do to each other? Well... It is quickly shaping up to be a scam. Recently, BlackRock has announced they will be leading the country in its "reconstruction". World leaders have used this same word to paraphrase their help to Ukraine for this war. You know the Great Reset? Where they make everyone poor, owning nothing, and tell you that you will be happy? They decided to start in Ukraine as they can easily destroy the country now that Putin "attacked them" (he is in on it for the money).

They have been trying to push that BS here and I can see the signs. They have been trying for decades but it is taking too long. These World Economic Forum people are EVIL. They may has well have crawled up from the pits of hell. They think human suffering and enslavement are amazing things.

I know people don't want to hear about the war anymore, neither do I. I am sick of it. But you need to pay attention to the money. Look how much "funding" the US sent...That was investment, it had nothing to do with the so called "war". They took OUR tax dollars and invested in into reconstructing a country we will have no say in nor profit from. Let that sink in.