The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

For the Last Time Black People: STOP SUPPORTING THESE RACIST ASSIANS

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

cjg

Senior Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I can't believe he was there for a tee shirt, but that he was doing it solely to create content ...

We gotta get past doing stuff just to do it, we need to get our building weight up ...

I love to see videos of us supporting one another, sharing knowledge so we can all get free, ... And yes, I see why outing another racist Asian is beneficial... But, to me, it's a broken record ...

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I can't believe he was there for a tee shirt, but that he was doing it solely to create content ...

We gotta get past doing stuff just to do it, we need to get our building weight up ...

I love to see videos of us supporting one another, sharing knowledge so we can all get free, ... And yes, I see why outing another racist Asian is beneficial... But, to me, it's a broken record ...
    Nigga was going to buy some oversized pro-club he too old to be wearing and got disrespected. No sympathy from me. Nigga you walk in they shop you know what it is. I see it's asian owned I be on some

Peace Out Reaction GIF by Travis

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am VERY proud to say that I live in a #EggRollFree household. The lil wannabe white Asians can follow their zaddy. Not 1 has ever bought from my shop so phuck ALL of theirs.
    Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

“Egg roll free”

Ohhhhhh hell nah got my kids looking at me crazy I’m rollin

E

educatedman23

I've said it times before. Blacks have got to accept themselves and stop looking for love from these Asians. They care less about our rights and we shouldn't give them more chance to disrespect us.
    Agree. I try my very best not to go into their stores. I prefer buying online from one of us or I will go to Walmart somewhere and get it.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't buy Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Indian food or shop at their local stores. I will say I do buy from Alibaba or Aliexpress since they do have cheap prices on most things.
    Phuck yeah! Those are our wholesalers right there. There is another china site many are sleeping on www.BangGood.com.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    I've said it times before. Blacks have got to accept themselves and stop looking for love from these Asians. They care less about our rights and we shouldn't give them more chance to disrespect us.
    I can't stand them! Parasites feeding off black community yet hateful of them. Soooo easy for us to destroy their economy overnight.

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    I can't stand them! Parasites feeding off black community yet hateful of them. Soooo easy for us to destroy their economy overnight.
    We can only achieve the goal when we understand that we are enough! Blacks got to know that blacklisting these Asians businesses give us the power over them and can make others see how powerful we can be when united.

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The question is, why don't we.

We all know the answer. We know the blueprint ... boycott, and mess with their sports ... I think Asians have a different step (ie, not so sure either will work as much, since I think they are getting money from the outside , China is financing some of them to a degree, they not white ppl, they have group economics on their side) ...

We can do it, but for real, we need to channel some serious ancestor energy (most ppl not built like the 50s and 60s folk ... A mass boycott is gonna be a challenge)

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

We all know the answer. We know the blueprint ... boycott, and mess with their sports ... I think Asians have a different step (ie, not so sure either will work as much, since I think they are getting money from the outside , China is financing some of them to a degree, they not white ppl, they have group economics on their side) ...

We can do it, but for real, we need to channel some serious ancestor energy (most ppl not built like the 50s and 60s folk ... A mass boycott is gonna be a challenge)
    Niggas is off code like hell. You start boycotting these chinamen and some mammy will run up talking about how great Chen is. How he let her take a beef and broccoli one day until she got her stamps.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose

An incremental assiduous effect, as more get on code, is just as effective if not more impactful as it would be continual in contrast to a one off momentum then return as regular customers. It would certainly undermine their business demographic viability. Irrespective of financial support from China they won't like losing that reliable stream of income and it going to another competitor.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    An incremental assiduous effect, as more get on code, is just as effective if not more impactful as it would be continual in contrast to a one off momentum then return as regular customers. It would certainly undermine their business demographic viability. Irrespective of financial support from China they won't like losing that reliable stream of income and it going to another competitor.
    You so smart I have to read your posts like twice just to make sure I absorbed it.

Great point.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    I use psychology on myself. If I give any type of money to those that hate me and want to see myself and my people obliterated in this #amerikkka, I hate myself and my people.
    Nothing but facts sis and many Black people actually do hate themselves and the rest of us. You see it in how they respond when asked to get on code. I remember about two years ago there was a nail salon that was shut down because a sista got beat up in it and some of the Black women were upset at the Black men blocking the door. It's disgusting some of the self hate we have.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    I use psychology on myself. If I give any type of money to those that hate me and want to see myself and my people obliterated in this #amerikkka, I hate myself and my people.
    Mines more simple, I reciprocate the same tacit contempt -fair exchange 👍🏿

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nigga was going to buy some oversized pro-club he too old to be wearing and got disrespected. No sympathy from me. Nigga you walk in they shop you know what it is. I see it's asian owned I be on some

Peace Out Reaction GIF by Travis
    Word, if I am casually walking through any random Strip Mall, business district, etc., & I see a Black person going in an Asian, Latino, Indian, Arab, business etc., I do a double take. Purchases of gas should be the only exception. Other than that, and groceries at the WS grocery store, there is no excuse. And I hope in the very near future that all grocery items can be purchased from 1 of us online or in retail brick & mortar shops. Begrudgingly, if forced to, I only deal with 1 oppressor.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Nothing but facts sis and many Black people actually do hate themselves and the rest of us. You see it in how they respond when asked to get on code. I remember about two years ago there was a nail salon that was shut down because a sista got beat up in it and some of the Black women were upset at the Black men blocking the door. It's disgusting some of the self hate we have.
    Yeah, the disloyalty is rife and a disturbing sight. I see all these latte babies all over the place these days like a new outbreak and wonder when/why did they suddenly stop seeing us as subhuman to want to mix species 🤔

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Those Black women also hate their own hair to the point where they'll get mad at and fight anybody who doesn't want them to support anti-Black racists by buying their faux hair, hair supplies, beauty supplies, and wigs from them.
    Yeah, the disloyalty is rife and a disturbing sight. I see all these latte babies all over the place these days like a new outbreak and wonder when/why did they suddenly stop seeing us as subhuman to want to mix species 🤔
    Same thing in the US. It's crazy because most of these whites in interracial affairs with Black people still see themselves as boss, leader, and master while they see their Black partners and Black people as n!gg3rs, animals, thugs, criminals, hoodrats, ghetto, and slaves both in and out of bed. 2022, 2023, 2024, and the years beyond that are just meaningless numbers at this point. These whites in and out of interracial relationships are as racist as ever before and many of their mulatto offspring are off code and confused.

E

educatedman23

I really don’t get why so many people continue to support other groups of people who are racists! Not only are they contributing to these racist Asians they’re turning their backs on every other black person on the planet.
    I understand what you're saying. Unfortunately, I have to buy certain things from them in China for my store that our people don't manufacture. Otherwise, I try my very best not to buy from them.

E

educatedman23

Those Black women also hate their own hair to the point where they'll get mad at and fight anybody who doesn't want them to support anti-Black racists by buying their faux hair, hair supplies, beauty supplies, and wigs from them.

Same thing in the US. It's crazy because most of these whites in interracial affairs with Black people still see themselves as boss, leader, and master while they see their Black partners and Black people as n!gg3rs, animals, thugs, criminals, hoodrats, ghetto, and slaves both in and out of bed. 2022, 2023, 2024, and the years beyond that are just meaningless numbers at this point. These whites in and out of interracial relationships are as racist as ever before and many of their mulatto offspring are off code and confused.
    It surely seems as if when I see an interracial relationship, it is a matter of time before the White, Asian or Latino partner says or does something racist.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    When ever I hear the black feminist sisters talk down black men and how sisters got it popping more, etc. I always ask "How come y'all let Asian women punk you? You have a multi billion dollar industry sitting in your lap that could be giving black women specifically the bag. You could have chain stores black female headed and create not just tons of black female millionaires but a billionaire or two. Get back to me when you stop letting Asians treat you in a pimp-hoe relationship'

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    ANOTHER ONE.

Too many Black people obviously enjoy hating themselves and love being masochists because they keep supporting and throwing themselves and their money at people that want Black people GONE. This is just full-blown, untreated psychological illness at this point.

Asian Beauty Supply Worker Claims A Brotha "Looks Like He Steal"​

Do we leave our capes for these off-code Negroes at the Black-owned dry cleaners or no?

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    It's so maddening and frustrating that we've still not eradicated this ridiculous and embarrassing psychosis of cowardice and self hate.
    Was he really expecting his community to laud him for exposing his pathetic weak stance when he shouldn't be supporting their economy in the first place given their loathing of black people. Exchanged $30 for humiliation -wow! 🙄

ART
    ART
    When you also have other cowardly, treasonous, self-hating tapdancers like the NAACP in San Francisco currently opposing and outright denying justice and reparations for Black Americans who descended from American chattel slavery, it truly shows the amount of internalized racism and profound, untreated Post-Traumatic Slave Disorder rampant within our population. The Uncle Ruckkkuses, the Stephens from Django Unchained, the Aunt Jemimas and Blackkkarens need to be dealt with.