News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick Allegedly Connected To Murder Of Stripper

D

Deleted member 1946

I am posting this to say that I remember when Kilpatrick was in office while I was a child. I had high hopes of him to make some real progress in overall turning Detroit around. I saw entirely too much grimy stuff from him like going to restaurants and not paying saying that he was the mayor and should not have to pay. It definitely appeared that he was all about having power and clout while not being the leader he should have been. If this allegation is true regarding the murdered stripper, I would not be surprised.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am posting this to say that I remember when Kilpatrick was in office while I was a child. I had high hopes of him to make some real progress in overall turning Detroit around. I saw entirely too much grimy stuff from him like going to restaurants and not paying saying that he was the mayor and should not have to pay. It definitely appeared that he was all about having power and clout while not being the leader he should have been. If this allegation is true regarding the murdered stripper, I would not be surprised.

The party did indeed happen and the mayor’s wife came home early and beat the stripper up. Then weeks later the stripper is shot and killed. This entire situation reeked of pure filth and lies that have been told.

IDK how he got a pardon from Trump but I guess his name reaches places where a Joe smoe can’t. ⚡️✊🏾⚡️