The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

FOUND THIS REALLY FUN AND RELATABLE!

soulsahil200214

Registered
I’m New Here
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
601becd357e76-png__700.jpg

Lol, I too have a sibling and though we don't fight now, there was a time we would fight a lot and mom's entry was a total nightmare because as soon as she would see us fighting, we knew death was lingering around lol but those were really the days.

Heatice

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Half Black
Origin
Canada
The very first day I fought with my elder brother, our mother never cared about who was at fault and gave both of us the beating of our lives. After that, she made us to understand that brother's should never fight each other. She asked us one question saying, "if you fight your blood brother, what would you do another who isn't your brother?" That question never left my head till today and that was the last day I had any fight with my elder brother.

Danny

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Latin America
The very first day I fought with my elder brother, our mother never cared about who was at fault and gave both of us the beating of our lives. After that, she made us to understand that brother's should never fight each other. She asked us one question saying, "if you fight your blood brother, what would you do another who isn't your brother?" That question never left my head till today and that was the last day I had any fight with my elder brother.
Your mother have a very good point but it's almost impossible to end siblings fights and quarreling. What I know very is that it's an age thing, there's a certain age siblings get to, they will outgrow that squabbles and fighting.

Maxwell

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I'm very sure that we all fought as kids, it's a very common thing for us. I used to do it a lot with my elder brother and he always beat the hell out of me. He's one mean big brother but I'm too stubborn to know that he's not going to care about putting me in my place. My hardly knew we fight often except for a few times.