Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
A few things.
1. Arrested doesn't mean conviction
2. Even if convicted, you gotta wait for what kind of conviction. Slap on the wrist type up to football years.
3. this was at the federal level. The black community had to fight months and months for regular, open and shut cases.

Mastamind

Master Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
A few things.
1. Arrested doesn't mean conviction
2. Even if convicted, you gotta wait for what kind of conviction. Slap on the wrist type up to football years.
3. this was at the federal level. The black community had to fight months and months for regular, open and shut cases.

I'm not celebrating, more relived because a step forward, no matter how late, is better than no steps at all.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They need to file charges against Daniel Cameron, too. He used his office to protect Breonna's murderers; her blood is on his hands, too.
    View attachment 3538
    Jackpot!!!! All this is nothing but election year pandering. These carrot nose pinkerton KKKops should have been hunted down like many were in the 60s. What is really piss poor is I know I am not the only one who's elders were there in the mix and told what really went on behind the scenes, WS media knows what happen but they are still mum on the matter like black didn't turn TF up. We did and I am NOT talking about the GD riots. Under the cover of darkness work WAS put in on these pink parasites and that needs to happen now.

Cooners for CracKKKa capital sambos like this nigga and his carrot nose assless cave bitch wife should have been taken, sealed in 55 Gal. barrels and thrown into the deepest part of water that can be found. BTW if they have any of those dirty mixed mut babies they too need to go along for the ride. I still have memories of the horror stories of these pinkerton used black babies as gator bait. #ItsOnlyFair to return that sentiment. Phuck all that turning the other cheek only for these anti black racist to slap that one also.

I'd pay good bitcoin just to enjoy that site of unstoppable payback. It was a cooning sambo just like this MF that lied on me saying I point a shotgun at him only to place a GD felony on me and take my legal fire arm collection. The jokes on them because I now have access to weapons I couldnt dream of having when I was felony free.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They need to file charges against Daniel Cameron, too. He used his office to protect Breonna's murderers; her blood is on his hands, too.
    View attachment 3538
    Fuck his existence, fuck his next breath

I'd spit in his face in front of his white bitch

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Nothing is stopping us from using "their" facial recognition AI software to find where this pinkerton parasite lays his head. Do your homework and act accordingly. But I guess until Zimmerman, Darrin Wilson, Kim Potter, members of the Washtenaw Sheriff Dept. here in Michissippi are deleted they will continue railroading us, jailing us and killing us like this is a GD squid game.

Last edited:

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Fuck his existence, fuck his next breath

I'd spit in his face in front of his white bitch
    No No No!!! Don't throw your DNA at this MF. No he, his bitch and daughter should ALL be blinded with industrial lye. Turn their ENTIRE world BLACK. Let their new seeing eye dogs lean them in circles.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No No No!!! Don't throw your DNA at this MF. No he, his bitch and daughter should ALL be blinded with industrial lye. Turn their ENTIRE world BLACK. Let their new seeing eye dogs lean them in circles.
    They can get some eye seeing snow dogs fresh from the cave.

KTzRPss.jpg

Hope they bust they ass on ice.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    @ Brett Hankison go cry some more you godless raggedy Neander bitch.

Yum Yum Yum. Yummy white tears. Kyle Rittenhouse and his fake tears could never taste this good.
    Marine Life Reaction GIF by pikaole

south park my posts GIF

Brett Skankison of a cave demon bitch. Die.
    All of you anti-Black racist murderers need to be sentenced to death.

You stole Breonna Taylor's life, we can steal your sunshine.
    Go Vacation in your prison cell and put on your best orange beach outfit for your future prison husband you nasty evil honkeypox ridden beaatch. Be faithful to your prison husband like you're faithful to white supremacy. Let the sun hate see you for what you are.

#EyeForAnEye
    #LifeForALife
    #BlackLivesMatter
    #StopBlackPeopleHate
    #EndAntiBlackRacism
    #EndAntiBlackAmericanism
    #PunishRaceSoldiers

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They can get some eye seeing snow dogs fresh from the cave.

KTzRPss.jpg

Hope they bust they ass on ice.
    I wish the Moors never showed them to bath and they kept living, eating and probably screwing their animals in those caves. If they were left to live in their nastiness they might have been extinct by now.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wish the Moors never showed them to bath and they kept living, eating and probably screwing their animals in those caves. If they were left to live in their nastiness they might have been extinct by now.
    Makes me so disappointed when I think of just how great the planet, the environment, humanity, plants, and the animal kingdom would be doing right now if we didn't save these endangered demonic rabid cave animals from near extinction. You know, bedbugs were also near extinction at one point until these pale demons decided to travel the world with their collectively ill-gotten gains, stay in hotels, and bring bedbugs along for the ride and they helped the bedbugs substantially grow their population numbers back up again. They are just like the bedbugs they saved. The Moors should've never let their inner Terry Crews and their fetish for helpless white punani melting in the European snow do them in. They should've left that dying, unwashed, decrepit, shriveled up snow queen white prostitution whore on the ground right where it belongs like worthless dog shit. This is why you don't fuck with white bishes and mix with other nations (and failing ones at that). Now we have been suffering from failures, Karens, Kyles, culture vultures, mentally conquered non-Blacks and sellouts, and systematic anti-Black oppression while they eat off our labor, oppression, and resources. Look at Africa, the Black Carribean, and the oppression of Black people around the world. Look at history and the atrocities they have done and continue to.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I would not be suprised if this goes nowhere.

Remember the dude who kneeled on Floyd's neck? I bet you he is out of prison before 2030. Keep eyes out for it.

They are still out there saying the cop was not guilty. Just the other day some Fox dude was saying it, that Tucker idiot.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View attachment 3538
    Absolutely. Prosecutorial misconduct.
    Using your office to further your political future with the racist Republican party while hurting citizens is a crime!

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Absolutely. Prosecutorial misconduct.
    Using your office to further your political future with the racist Republican party while hurting citizens is a crime!
    100%. The judges that approved the no-knock warrant too. The whole entire system is rotten.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Makes me so disappointed when I think of just how great the planet, the environment, humanity, plants, and the animal kingdom would be doing right now if we didn't save these endangered demonic rabid cave animals from near extinction. You know, bedbugs were also near extinction at one point until these pale demons decided to travel the world with their collectively ill-gotten gains, stay in hotels, and bring bedbugs along for the ride and they helped the bedbugs substantially grow their population numbers back up again. They are just like the bedbugs they saved. The Moors should've never let their inner Terry Crews and their fetish for helpless white punani melting in the European snow do them in. They should've left that dying, unwashed, decrepit, shriveled up snow queen white prostitution whore on the ground right where it belongs like worthless dog shit. This is why you don't fuck with white bishes and mix with other nations (and failing ones at that). Now we have been suffering from failures, Karens, Kyles, culture vultures, mentally conquered non-Blacks and sellouts, and systematic anti-Black oppression while they eat off our labor, oppression, and resources. Look at Africa, the Black Carribean, and the oppression of Black people around the world. Look at history and the atrocities they have done and continue to.
    Yet I had one white sympathiser on here defending them arguing that they are not to blame for our miserable plight!

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Agreed, this is a good start. Now waiting for conviction and sentencing.
    It will probably be commuted to a lesser charge and rewarded with a mental therapy programme or some other non prison punishment because they just hate sending their own to prison especially when they've killed a black person.