The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

FREE-GAME! - No one should be jobless with so many affiliate programs you can join.

A.B.

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I'm sure everyone has heard about affiliate programs. But some of them are actually worth it. Before joining any affiliate program, make sure you know what the commission payment amount will be before signing up. This will help as a side gig, main gig, extra money, or until you get back to what your passion is. To learn more about affiliate marketing just ask me a question. I'm ready to help my ppl grow in any way possible, especially financially.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    This is great information, A.B., and thanks for sharing with the community. Can you give a simple example, or suggest how to find companies to partner with?
    Great question Rollie. I could not put my finger on what was missing but you nailed it. None of the information is actionable…it sounds like a sales pitch. I’m waiting for the “buy my course” shoe to drop. Not saying that is your intention brother A.B. just saying.

ladytlw67

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm sure everyone has heard about affiliate programs. But some of them are actually worth it. Before joining any affiliate program, make sure you know what the commission payment amount will be before signing up. This will help as a side gig, main gig, extra money, or until you get back to what your passion is. To learn more about affiliate marketing just ask me a question. I'm ready to help my ppl grow in any way possible, especially financially.
    Much needed information during these difficult times. Thank you for sharing!

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If you can start from introduction of affiliate marketing and take us on step by step guide on how to become one, I'm very sure that it's going to peak most of our interest. Without doing that, it's a bit different as we don't know where to start from with questioning you on the subject.

A.B.

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is great information, A.B., and thanks for sharing with the community. Can you give a simple example, or suggest how to find companies to partner with?
    I would say a good place to start is Rakuten Advertising or Amazon Associates. Amazon doesn't pay as much, but the amount of products they sell is more than anyone!

A.B.

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If you can start from introduction of affiliate marketing and take us on step by step guide on how to become one, I'm very sure that it's going to peak most of our interest. Without doing that, it's a bit different as we don't know where to start from with questioning you on the subject.
    Sure thing, being an affiliate is basically selling and promoting other peoples products for a cut. If you've ever clicked on a Facebook ad, chances are it was an affiliate link you clicked on. At no extra cost to the customer, the person who is responsible for the ad. Gets a % of the sell if they buy it thru that link or ad. Most affiliate programs require you to fill out an online application to explain how you will promote their stuff. If you can show them that you are serious and have a method that is not detrimental to their brand. They usually approve you with no problems. You can Google your favorite company with the words affiliate program behind to see if they offer any. Before signing up, look over what they offer and what they payment will be for every sale. That way you can know what you need before joining. After joining, they allow you to use their branding materials to help with your promotions. Any more questions just let me know, I gotcha.

A.B.

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Great question Rollie. I could not put my finger on what was missing but you nailed it. None of the information is actionable…it sounds like a sales pitch. I’m waiting for the “buy my course” shoe to drop. Not saying that is your intention brother A.B. just saying.
    I would try Rakuten Advertising and Amazon Associates as a beginner. These are the easiest to qualify for imo.

A.B.

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A friend of mine put me on this company called Amway, how much money do you think i can make with them?
    It depends on your grind and the willingness to keep your feelings out of it. I had to learn this the hard way. What I mean is the products I love I wanted to sell. Instead of looking for the product that had the most sales and the least amount of competition. I went for what I liked and owned already instead. Thinking ppl would feel the same way I did about these products. Another thing is consistency in promoting high-quality content. The customers & the company that you affiliate/partner under. Wants the stuff you're promoting, to look just as good or at least up to par with the ads they have up already. I would say check the reviews on their program to see what past affiliates say about it. Most of the time they tell the truth and watch/read more than 10+ reviews. Don't let 1 review sway your decision and make sure it's worth it for every sale.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A friend of mine put me on this company called Amway, how much money do you think i can make with them?
    It’s a scam, stay away. Here is their income disclosure from 2021 in the USA. This is directly from their site:

Of the IBOs who received a payment from Amway in one or more months here is what they annually earned before expenses:

• The Top 1% earned $87,901 (average) and $55,264 (median)
    • The Top 10% earned $14,537 (average) and $4,645 (median)
    • The Top 50% earned $3,414 (average) and $631 (median)
    So that’s their gross before you count in expenses. The top 50 on averaged earned $3,414 in a year…they make less than McDonald’s employees and probably worked 10x harder.

Here’s the link to the income disclosure.

I also made a video about MLMs.

View: https://youtu.be/RtYTgbSoD-s

When you’re in MLM like Amway you are the customer. They get rich off selling you the product and making you think someone else is going to want to buy it off you.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    It depends on your grind and the willingness to keep your feelings out of it. I had to learn this the hard way. What I mean is the products I love I wanted to sell. Instead of looking for the product that had the most sales and the least amount of competition. I went for what I liked and owned already instead. Thinking ppl would feel the same way I did about these products. Another thing is consistency in promoting high-quality content. The customers & the company that you affiliate/partner under. Wants the stuff you're promoting, to look just as good or at least up to par with the ads they have up already. I would say check the reviews on their program to see what past affiliates say about it. Most of the time they tell the truth and watch/read more than 10+ reviews. Don't let 1 review sway your decision and make sure it's worth it for every sale.
    Amway is not affiliate marketing it’s MLM.

A.B.

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It’s a scam, stay away. Here is their income disclosure from 2021 in the USA. This is directly from their site:

Of the IBOs who received a payment from Amway in one or more months here is what they annually earned before expenses:

• The Top 1% earned $87,901 (average) and $55,264 (median)
    • The Top 10% earned $14,537 (average) and $4,645 (median)
    • The Top 50% earned $3,414 (average) and $631 (median)
    So that’s their gross before you count in expenses. The top 50 on averaged earned $3,414 in a year…they make less than McDonald’s employees and probably worked 10x harder.

Here’s the link to the income disclosure.

I also made a video about MLMs.

View: https://youtu.be/RtYTgbSoD-s

When you’re in MLM like Amway you are the customer. They get rich off selling you the product and making you think someone else is going to want to buy it off you.
    Great video!