Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Full Committee Virtual Hearing Examining the Benefits and Risks of a U.S. Central Bank Digital Currency

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
FYI Cryptocurrency peeps. Tomorrow, May 26, the full Committee will hold a virtual hearing entitled, Digital Assets and the Future of Finance: Examining the Benefits and Risks of a U.S. Central Bank Digital Currency.” In my opinion, it is vital we stay on top of digital currency discussions so we don't get left behind, excluded, etc. and we are able to make comments publicly when called for to address our own interests. We can no longer afford to rely on some politicians to make decisions for us. We now know there is nobody, just us. The hearing is virtual so we have no excuses not to check it out. Maxine Waters is the Chair of the Finance Committee. All the more reason to want to watch. The Vice Chair of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve will attend the hearing.

WHO: Committee on Financial Services, led by Chairwoman Maxine Waters (D-CA)

The hearing will have the following witness:
  • Dr. Lael Brainard, Vice-Chair of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
WHEN: Thursday, May 26 at 12:00 pm ET

The hearing will be live-streamed at https://financialservices.house.gov/live/

Keep up with where the money resides. See how America spends our reparations money.
https://financialservices.house.gov/calendar/

Digital currency is the future. We need to understand what's happening.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    At The Haze Of Our Lives are you up on this? The implications for you could be huge.
    I bought in heavy when USDC was available on the coinbase. I first bought $2.5k then I learned I could stake it for 8%? Oh hell yeah I am all in. #TeamHODL

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I bought in heavy when USDC was available on the coinbase. I first bought $2.5k then I learned I could stake it for 8%? Oh hell yeah I am all in. #TeamHODL
    Yeah but what if they start taxing you?

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Keep up with where the money resides. See how America spends our reparations money.

Oh Lord, you reminded me of this meme below and got me in here singing, "Where the money reside."
    Honda Meme GIF

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Digital currency means the days of underground and black economies will be done and it means the ushering in of the centralized government globally is one step closer to happening. It has many implications, especially for poor Black folks. already excluding from systems at large.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Oh Lord, you reminded me of this meme below and got me in here singing, "Where the money reside."
    Honda Meme GIF
    That meme had us rollin, from how he tumbled out of the hatch to what he presented. Funny Asf!

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Like most. lol The internet got folks thinking they're going to constantly eat off it.
    Lol what is the Gorilla Glue Girl up too these days?
    That meme had us rollin, from how he tumbled out of the hatch to what he presented. Funny Asf!
    We are resurrecting this meme once we indeed get a lot closer to reparations for FBADOS becoming both a reality as well as the face of modern justice.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Then I pay the taxes. I dont play with the IRS.

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Simple and straight forward.
    The Internal Revenue Service is a major weapon of the white supremacy system in America and it targets and extorts Black people more than any other group for very obvious reasons. They are the equivalent of Deebo the school bully beating you up and stealing your lunch money, jewelry, watch, and shoes, but far worse on a very grand scale.

The tax money never, ever goes back to us. This damn country won't even fix and improve its raggedy ass streets, public schools, bridges, etc with all the billions and trillions received in tax dollars. How do taxes increase every year, yet the government always continues to cry "broke" like a 50 cent in a courthouse?

PEOPLE ARE BEING FORCED TO PAY WAY MORE FOR WAY LESS. Nothing but legalized robbery and extortion. Those tax dollars are funding white supremacists worldwide, the New World Order, white Ukrainian Nazi terrorists, global invasions and colonization, perversions, anti-Black policies, etc.

D

Deleted member 1946

FYI Cryptocurrency peeps. Tomorrow, May 26, the full Committee will hold a virtual hearing entitled, Digital Assets and the Future of Finance: Examining the Benefits and Risks of a U.S. Central Bank Digital Currency.” In my opinion, it is vital we stay on top of digital currency discussions so we don't get left behind, excluded, etc. and we are able to make comments publicly when called for to address our own interests. We can no longer afford to rely on some politicians to make decisions for us. We now know there is nobody, just us. The hearing is virtual so we have no excuses not to check it out. Maxine Waters is the Chair of the Finance Committee. All the more reason to want to watch. The Vice Chair of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve will attend the hearing.

WHO: Committee on Financial Services, led by Chairwoman Maxine Waters (D-CA)

The hearing will have the following witness:
    • Dr. Lael Brainard, Vice-Chair of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
    WHEN: Thursday, May 26 at 12:00 pm ET

The hearing will be live-streamed at https://financialservices.house.gov/live/

It is gonna pass. More control over the people. Everything else is bologna and a pack of lies.

D

Deleted member 1946

The Internal Revenue Service is a major weapon of the white supremacy system in America and it targets and extorts Black people more than any other group for very obvious reasons. They are the equivalent of Deebo the school bully beating you up and stealing your lunch money, jewelry, watch, and shoes, but far worse on a very grand scale.

The tax money never, ever goes back to us. This damn country won't even fix and improve its raggedy ass streets, public schools, bridges, etc with all the billions and trillions received in tax dollars. How do taxes increase every year, yet the government always continues to cry "broke" like a 50 cent in a courthouse?

PEOPLE ARE BEING FORCED TO PAY WAY MORE FOR WAY LESS. Nothing but legalized robbery and extortion. Those tax dollars are funding white supremacists worldwide, the New World Order, white Ukrainian Nazi terrorists, global invasions and colonization, perversions, anti-Black policies, etc.
    of course it wont go back to us