Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Fun Constructive Activity

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    That is pretty cool. I know my brother would have loved this as a kid. He was always getting into stuff trying to open it up and play with it. He actually fixed my dad's radio when he was 11 years old. Got into computers at the age of 8 as well. Now he builds them.

Vict-9297
    Vict-9297
    I think that's pretty awesome of your brother to get into fixing things from that age because POWs aren't taught to think constructively at all, not even from when we're really young so big ups to your brother.

Non-White biological parents should always be teaching their offspring ONLY constructive things and should ALWAYS tell the truth about the world they live in to their offspring, especially including teaching them what White Supremacy is and how it works, (that means no santa, no toothfairy, no Easter bunny etc.) because children understand what environment they're in from a really young age, that's why babies cry when they know something is wrong until they get fed lies by their parents which the parents get fed themselves from White Culture at a really young age too and it becomes a cycle. #VGQ

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    My dad was a great teacher. When he started taking things apart, he didn't punish him for it, he encouraged it. A lot of parents will get mad when they see their kids trying to figure out how things work cause in their minds they are being destructive. I will admit I was pretty mad when he broke my new phone but my dad did get me a new one. It was the first phone I had, barely had it 2 months and he cracked it open lol