The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Gabourey Sidibe With Her Husband at Grocery Store

DOSO

Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Is this a fetish or something? These two look so awkward together? I saw a video of the husband and he seems to have a few screws loose.

I notice something when it comes to white men choosing women. No matter who they get with, people always keep saying that white men choose the best women. They always assume that black men only get with fat unattractive women, when, in many cases, this is not true. The only people who get judged, no matter who they get with, is black men. When I was married to my ex-wife, the look of anger on many black women's faces when we were out and about, was not good. They tried to break us up as a couple because she was very attractive, too attractive for a black man in their eyes. They didn't think that I was good enough for her, and, unfortunately, she thought like many of them did. So we divorced after almost 2 years of marriage. However, when black women get with anybody else,. people don't judge them at all. I don't like the double standard. The only time people will leave black men alone, is when they get with somebody that is totally unattractive. They feel like that's all that we deserve. However, many black men these days, are not accepting that. Many people, including black women, think that black men are the dregs of society. Like I said, nobody else gets judged at all, no matter who they get with. They also get left alone. I am glad that black men are starting to take our plights seriously when it comes to the mating problem in the U.S.

Tati 304

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When I was married to my ex-wife, the look of anger on many black women's faces when we were out and about, was not good. They tried to break us up as a couple because she was very attractive, too attractive for a black man in their eyes. T
    Was she white? I’m not understanding what you are saying. We hated on your white wife?

DOSO

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nope. She was black. She was extremely attractive. To the point where black women out here would give us hateful looks. I don't know how black women are in other places in the U.S., but out here in Cali, many of them don't like black men. They think that they are too good for black men out here. They don't want to see you with anybody good either. I worked hard to get my now ex-wife. I went to school and everything. I graduated with a degree in Computer Science. They looked at me as if I was a bum. To the point where they tried to get her to leave me alone; and we were married. I have never seen women do that to somebody before. However, when it's them out there with Chad , or whoever they are with, nobody bothers them. Unfortunately for me, the woman that I married thought just like many of the black women out here. She came from the Maryland / DC area, and from what I hear, brothers are doing pretty good out there. Not so in Cali. Once she saw how many guys liked her out here, she began to think that she was too good for me. She used to be very bothered by black men who dated outside her race. After a while, I saw why. It's because she wanted to do it. She just felt like she couldn't. The minute a non-black man showed her attention, she was gone. Now, it's as if I never even knew her. If I would have known that it would wind up being like that, I never would have married her. Getting together was HER idea; not mine. I couldn't pass her up, she had too much going for herself. I would have been a fool to pass her up at the time.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nope. She was black. She was extremely attractive. To the point where black women out here would give us hateful looks. I don't know how black women are in other places in the U.S., but out here in Cali, many of them don't like black men. They think that they are too good for black men out here. They don't want to see you with anybody good either. I worked hard to get my now ex-wife. I went to school and everything. I graduated with a degree in Computer Science. They looked at me as if I was a bum. To the point where they tried to get her to leave me alone; and we were married. I have never seen women do that to somebody before. However, when it's them out there with Chad , or whoever they are with, nobody bothers them. Unfortunately for me, the woman that I married thought just like many of the black women out here. She came from the Maryland / DC area, and from what I hear, brothers are doing pretty good out there. Not so in Cali. Once she saw how many guys liked her out here, she began to think that she was too good for me. She used to be very bothered by black men who dated outside her race. After a while, I saw why. It's because she wanted to do it. She just felt like she couldn't. The minute a non-black man showed her attention, she was gone. Now, it's as if I never even knew her. If I would have known that it would wind up being like that, I never would have married her. Getting together was HER idea; not mine. I couldn't pass her up, she had too much going for herself. I would have been a fool to pass her up at the time.
    Ive never had that experience bruh and my lady is fine AF.

DOSO

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ive never had that experience bruh and my lady is fine AF.
    Maybe things are different for you. Do you live in the L.A. area.? I live in the Bay Area. I was going through all types of crazy stuff out here when I was a younger black man. Things that I never went through in the South. When I was coming up, black women didn't hate you when I was living in Virginia. However, they acted strange in the Bay. It was a serious culture shock for me. It wasn't just them either. When I was in school, women of all races would blurt out insults at innocent black men walking on campus. You would see black women with their non-black guys, bringing him all around you in order to piss you off. However, when they are alone, they avoid you like the plague.

That's the type of stuff that I went through when I was younger. It was hell living in the Bay in the early 2000's. Ever since COVID-19, and George Floyd, things have improved quite a bit. Many of the Asians were, and still are, humbled by COVID-19. I noticed that their attitudes aren't nasty towards you anymore. I guess they finally know how it feels to be black.

Like I said, your experience may be different than mine. It was so bad back then, that many brothers at school, would huddle together and talk about their experiences living in the Bay Area. Many of them left. They just couldn't take it anymore.

Last edited:

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ever since COVID-19, and George Floyd, things have improved quite a bit. Many of the Asians were, and still are, humbled by COVID-19. I noticed that their attitudes aren't nasty towards you anymore. I guess they finally know how it feels to be black.
    They will NEVER know the true feeling and state of being Black in this anti-Black racist society. Neither will anyone else no matter how much they claim to "understand." They would be on suicide watch if they were treated like Black people for the rest of their lives. They wouldn't be able to make it past the 1st year.

DOSO

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They will NEVER know the true feeling and state of being Black in this anti-Black racist society. Neither will anyone else no matter how much they claim to "understand." They would be on suicide watch if they were treated like Black people for the rest of their lives. They wouldn't be able to make it past the 1st year.
    I agree.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Logic and reason dictates that when a comparatively broke white boy
    (and he ain't worth a mil, its cap) courts and locks down a sista looking like Gabourey Sidibe and worth 6 mil

the scam vibes come up. Now, I am NOT tryna show shade at Sidibe. I don't wish sista girl any harm and hope she has a good career. Brothers understandably wasn't tryna wifey her and she went with someone who (air quotes) "chose" her. Can we blame her? Dude was the only one willing to put a ring on it.

But that said, she has to know that dude has some sort of ulterior motive. If a pre Jay Z, Beyonce clone was tryna press up on me hard, I'd have to wonder why. Is it me or was it the super lotto I just hit (I didn't but just making a point)?

If this fairy tale has a happy ending, it will be a surprise to anyone.