The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Getting the new Madden 22?

zBucks
So, Madden NFL 22 came out yesterday, and I'm torn on if I will get it or not. I used to buy each release of Madden back in the PS2/Xbox era up until the PS3 era. Sadly, I haven't really bothered much with recent releases, because I've found them to be more mediocre as of late. They've stripped a lot of content, that was originally in past games. And I don't understand why.

I was hopeful for these games to improve, but I don't know if they ever will. They are essentially the same games every year with some small changes here and there. I'm honestly thinking of going back to ESPN NFL 2K5. :D

Finesse

Sixer
zBucks
I won't be getting it, then again, I haven't gotten a new Madden game since the early 2000s. I've been getting the games used years later. Since they are the same game nearly every year, I figured I'd save money by getting the game from the year prior. Because let's face it, once the new game drops, the old game is dropped in price big time. So I just buy them that way.

Madden needs to change though, they probably have some animations from a couple generations back. That's not good lol.