Self-Sufficiency and Preppers

Are you ready for the day the system falls? Our group is here to help each other prep for a disaster scenario.

Stats

Category
Lifestyle
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Gifts For Preppers

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    So I am noticing more and more that I have some preppers in my family. It is good to see. People are paying attention to what is happening in this damn country. I am thinking of getting some prepper inspired gifts for people. I do my Christmas shopping in October. I like to be done before November. Less stress for me. What would ya'll say are some good prepper gifts to buy for family and friends?

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    -Portable solar USB charging banks
    -Solar emergency radios
    -Portable tool sets/pocket multitools
    -Put together a small, personalized get home bag/kit for each of your loved ones
    -Water filtering bottles, or make "clean water kits (Life Straw, water purification tablets, small bottle of bleach, nice water bottle)"
    -Ammunition or gun store gift card
    -Heavy duty backpack to use as a bug out bag

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    -Portable solar USB charging banks
    -Solar emergency radios
    -Portable tool sets/pocket multitools
    -Put together a small, personalized get home bag/kit for each of your loved ones
    -Water filtering bottles, or make "clean water kits (Life Straw, water purification tablets, small bottle of bleach, nice water bottle)"
    -Ammunition or gun store gift card
    -Heavy duty backpack to use as a bug out bag
    Thanks, adding this to my notes for shopping. All those are great ideas! I didn't even think of solar radios. I know back in the day people used crank ones during emergencies.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Thanks, adding this to my notes for shopping. All those are great ideas! I didn't even think of solar radios. I know back in the day people used crank ones during emergencies.
    I found a solar radio with a crank and flashlight on Amazon (I don't remember the brand, but there are dozens of brands available) that also can charge phones & tablets last year. It was less than $20, so I bought a bunch of them to give as gifts. They're great!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I found a solar radio with a crank and flashlight on Amazon (I don't remember the brand, but there are dozens of brands available) that also can charge phones & tablets last year. It was less than $20, so I bought a bunch of them to give as gifts. They're great!
    Nice! I will check out Amazon first for all this stuff since I do have Prime. Make shopping easier and faster. Might just do all my shopping on there so I can get some deals too.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    So I am noticing more and more that I have some preppers in my family. It is good to see. People are paying attention to what is happening in this damn country. I am thinking of getting some prepper inspired gifts for people. I do my Christmas shopping in October. I like to be done before November. Less stress for me. What would ya'll say are some good prepper gifts to buy for family and friends?
    Torch/flash light
    Swiss army knife