The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Gina Torres Says She Felt Stuck Playing Black American Roles

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1568101819406237697

This opened my eyes they dontnciew themselves as black at all and what white acceptance more then anything

She didn’t say anything about race, she was mentioning ethnicity. The culture between a Black Puerto Rican and a Black American is totally difference. You can still be Black and not want to claim African American. In fact, that’s exactly what the FBA Movement is doing. However it does show how they do not see themselves as one with Black Americans. We are our only friends.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Why do these people come here instead of staying I'm there own countries bad enough we have to deal with whites now them they have zero smoke for whites they are must broken people who don't mind being pets
    The average person is an opportunist you have to accept that reality. These people come from messed up homelands and instead of overthrowing the cabal that’s subjugating them they just join another cabal that’s subjugating others. Just take it for what it is and act accordingly.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    Look at those t-e-t-h-e-r-s seeking white acceptance.

Yes indeed family.

0eAueef.png

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Look at those t-e-t-h-e-r-s seeking white acceptance.

Yes indeed family.

0eAueef.png
    We don’t even know what they are saying. Ontop of that they are not in America. If they come to the US and be on that “I’m not Black I’m Colombian BS then you know what it is. They want zaddy’s love”

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    We don’t even know what they are saying. Ontop of that they are not in America. If they come to the US and be on that “I’m not Black I’m Colombian BS then you know what it is. They want zaddy’s love”
    OP implied all afro latins are looking for white acceptance...

I realize these racizt and bootlickers are evil we should show them no remorse or empathy we have to treat them as the enemy as they are there should be no more trying to rationalize with them

Are you doing anything concrete/tangible to help your people outside typing gibberish on the internet?

mamluke13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    OP implied all afro latins are looking for white acceptance...

Are you doing anything concrete/tangible to help your people outside typing gibberish on the internet?
    And I don't live my life on there internet I just report on what I see do u help ur people outside of the interi have done much more then feed the homeless I have given money to blzck people in need the little I had I do more then just talk

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And I don't live my life on there internet I just report on what I see do u help ur people outside of the interi have done much more then feed the homeless I have given money to blzck people in need the little I had I do more then just talk
    Kanu does have a point. Do you really think all Afro-Latin people across the world are seeking white acceptance? Just because we encounter that in the USA doesn’t mean it is truly globally.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Why do these people come here instead of staying I'm there own countries bad enough we have to deal with whites now them they have zero smoke for whites they are must broken people who don't mind being pets
    Stay were you are & be a white wanna be! Stop bringing your bullshit here! You will meet the same fate as ALL the WS & KOONS! 💯