The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Go Vote Y'all

zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
They always love to toss that bullshit line out. The old heads buy that ish because they've been trained. NONE of our fukcing ancestors died so that we could vote like some performing monkeys for those people.
My mom asked me today why I didn't vote in the Virginia election. I said, even if I wanted to vote, I wouldn't know who to vote for. She said, it doesn't matter just vote for the person with the (D) next to their name.

She was so happy and proud to vote. Almost like when a kid is a safety patrol officer for the week.

D

Deleted member 191

My mom asked me today why I didn't vote in the Virginia election. I said, even if I wanted to vote, I wouldn't know who to vote for. She said, it doesn't matter just vote for the person with the (D) next to their name.

She was so happy and proud to vote. Almost like when a kid is a safety patrol officer for the week.
And then she'll complain about the same $hit she's been complaining about.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female

They treat voting like church and it’s disgusting. I don’t take negotiation advice from people that ain’t got shit for lack of a better phrase.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Baby boomers and generation x effed up the game so bad.....if we had more soldiers and less sheeple back then, i cant help but believe we wouldn't be here now.
    The problem is that we were following leaders and the government started taking them out one by one. Now with us all being the leader, it’s going to get a lot more difficult.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The problem is that we were following leaders and the government started taking them out one by one. Now with us all being the leader, it’s going to get a lot more difficult.
    Yes I totally agree. We should be able to replace each other easily and quickly. And we also need to avenge our soldiers and give people something worth fighting for.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes I totally agree. We should be able to replace each other easily and quickly. And we also need to avenge our soldiers and give people something worth fighting for.
    You cant kill an ideology that shit would give them mad problems. You kill Malcolm X and there’s 1M other ones.

Ok so she’s a Jamaican coon.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    She cycles CNN and MSNBC ALL DAY. Yes, complaining about the same stuff. Then saying that we just need to get to the next election. 😔
    On the hamster wheel of white supremacy. It’s always the next time when we gonna get some shit I’m tired of the nonsense. If that $450k to illegals didnt wake up a Black person than screw them.

D

Deleted member 191

Well, we spent years telling our kids that immigrants are better than us.
    A Marine eh? Makes sense.... My dad(US Air Force) said the other branches refer to them as jarheads. Reason being they aren't trained to think. just shut up receive orders and comply. He said it as if its a brotherly/sisterly joke among fellow military members. Not until now do i see how damaging it actually is.