The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

God of War Ragnarok Reveal Trailer

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

How many of you played the first one? It was such a great game, I was hooked. Especially once you got a ways in and we’re able to go into any realm you wanted. I don’t remember the names but the only downside was outside of progresssing the story, the other realms didn’t have much to them. But overall a master piece, the weapons, attacks, mechanics and everything were first class.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Fat Thor is best Thor haha! But seriously, this game is going to be perfection just like the last game to come out. I'm really liking where the story is going. I'm kinda hoping that Thor is like chill and wants to team up with Kratos, but I doubt that. He's probably the main baddie of the game.
    Yeah man I love it! He looks actually cool as a fat ass, looks much better than the dumb ass marvel version.

I like at the end of part one when he appears and you see the thunder on his hammer.

I was like….”ohhhh shit just got real!”

Oh Snap GIF by T-Pain

Banks

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh hell to the yes! I can't wait. Watched this trailer maybe nearly 10 times now. I can't wait to get my hands on this game. The first game was one of the best games I ever played, and I've played the Uncharted series, The Last of US, GTA, and more. That's saying a lot.

I never got into the original God of War games though. But when they changed it up, I was all in.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh hell to the yes! I can't wait. Watched this trailer maybe nearly 10 times now. I can't wait to get my hands on this game. The first game was one of the best games I ever played, and I've played the Uncharted series, The Last of US, GTA, and more. That's saying a lot.

I never got into the original God of War games though. But when they changed it up, I was all in.
    Bruh the only thing close to GOW for me is Breath of the Wild and maybe Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I also love the single cam in GOW it really makes you feel like you are apart of the story. I called my son boy for a whole year after finishing that shit.

mjexcited