Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
D

Deleted member 1946

Regardless of how schizophrenic the trajectory is for our people, may the ancestors be pleased with the semblance of "progress" (surface?) being made ..

#reparations
Of course they have. And a big chunk of the rich Black folks are to blame as well. Not all of them obviously. I started realizing this when I started making some money. Don't Black folks find it strange how White folks have done all this wicked and racist stuff to us over the years BUT you don't see them trying very hard to destroy Steve Harvey, Oprah Winfrey, Obama, etc who are wealthy and famous. They are propped up for a reason, and it is not because of their ability to make money. Most of the wealthy Black are sellouts and are not allowed to use their wealth to truly uplift our people or blackmail will be used. Look at who these folks hang out with. Good folks tend to hang around good folks. Sellouts with sellouts. I am interested in seeing what will be done about reparations, or is this a 2024 election year ploy. Symbolism but no substance??????? Will other places follow?

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Half Black
Origin
USA
Of course they have. And a big chunk of the rich Black folks are to blame as well. Not all of them obviously. I started realizing this when I started making some money. Don't Black folks find it strange how White folks have done all this wicked and racist stuff to us over the years BUT you don't see them trying very hard to destroy Steve Harvey, Oprah Winfrey, Obama, etc who are wealthy and famous. They are propped up for a reason, and it is not because of their ability to make money. Most of the wealthy Black are sellouts and are not allowed to use their wealth to truly uplift our people or blackmail will be used. Look at who these folks hang out with. Good folks tend to hang around good folks. Sellouts with sellouts. I am interested in seeing what will be done about reparations, or is this a 2024 election year ploy. Symbolism but no substance??????? Will other places follow?
Just because they’re not attacked doesn’t necessarily mean they’re sellouts. The white supremacist mob knows how to pick and choose their targets— they prefer helpless and alone. They wouldn’t get very far if the continually were attacking the wealthy, well connected people.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA