The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Gov. DeSantis signs controversial ‘Don’t Say Gay’ bill into law

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I can't stand this racist turd, I do have to say though, in my opinion he did the right thing with this law. "Don't say gay" is the Dems trying to trigger people, read what the law now passed contains. I wouldn't want some Stanger talking to my K-3rd grader about "do you feel like a girl? It's OK to wear a dress" saying some shit like that to my kid... I'd flip TF out!

Who disagrees?

Attachments

Screenshot_20220328-140114_Chrome.jpg

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    "Age appropriate", "Developmentally appropriate" is total trick bag language. It doesn't mean anything except what you want it to mean when you want it to mean that. It isn't like they pay attention to psychology or else most of the people in jail right now, wouldn't be in jail, we would never bomb any Third World country, justice would exist and black people would have reparations.

While I do believe the intention is to protect children, (judging only from what is posted here) the ambiguity of this language shows that they don't actually know what they're protecting them from.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    "Age appropriate", "Developmentally appropriate" is total trick bag language. It doesn't mean anything except what you want it to mean when you want it to mean that. It isn't like they pay attention to psychology or else most of the people in jail right now, wouldn't be in jail, we would never bomb any Third World country, justice would exist and black people would have reparations.

While I do believe the intention is to protect children, (judging only from what is posted here) the ambiguity of this language shows that they don't actually know what they're protecting them from.
    It clearly states that they are protecting kids from sexual orientation or gender identity talk between grades K -3. The “appropriate” part is obtuse but why would anyone be talking to students about these subjects in the first place? If it isn’t a sexual relations class then that topic should not be brought up.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It clearly states that they are protecting kids from sexual orientation or gender identity talk between grades K -3. The “appropriate” part is obtuse but why would anyone be talking to students about these subjects in the first place? If it isn’t a sexual relations class then that topic should not be brought up.
    Granted. It adds that the same "instruction" will only be "constrained" in all grades which also means whatever they want, whenever they want. And what constitutes "instruction?" The word has more than one meaning in the dictionary. Can instruction encompass acknowledging something that's right in front of your face?

We're talking about a system that kills and puts children in harms way on the regular, "protecting" children from a threat they don't even know is a threat.

In the end, is probably just going to be used against someone heterosexual and black.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Granted. It adds that the same "instruction" will only be "constrained" in all grades which also means whatever they want, whenever they want. And what constitutes "instruction?" The word has more than one meaning in the dictionary. Can instruction encompass acknowledging something that's right in front of your face?

We're talking about a system that kills and puts children in harms way on the regular, "protecting" children from a threat they don't even know is a threat.

In the end, is probably just going to be used against someone heterosexual and black.
    Just be real you want to talk to kids about sex.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Gov. DeSantis signs controversial ‘Don’t Say Gay’ bill into law
    Gov. Ron DeSantis signed into law Monday a highly controversial piece of legislation that restricts instruction on sexual orientation and gender identity in Florida schools.

"Highly controversial" to who? Oh right, the LGBTQIACIA+ gang, their scorned allies, the white media, and TPTB of the dominant society. Anybody with sense and who cares about minors is not outraged by this. In fact, most of us are indifferent about this at best. These privileged LGBT people will be aight, they already got their privileges just like the other groups. Meanwhile, we Black people are still being violated and publicly executed by race soldiers, and we are still demanding our reparations and for our rights and lives to be protected.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Just be real you want to talk to kids about sex.
    I highly doubt many teachers are trying to talk to young kids about sex. No one has experienced this. Neither kids, school or sex are new things. Either it's always been happening or it's not happening now. And I haven't seen any statistics saying it's always been happening.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I highly doubt many teachers are trying to talk to young kids about sex. No one has experienced this. Neither kids, school or sex are new things. Either it's always been happening or it's not happening now. And I haven't seen any statistics saying it's always been happening.
    bruh. I work as a teacher in California. They are coming after our kids. I see teachers hanging up rainbow flags in their classroom next to the U.S. Flag. Every year there are more and more teachers crossing boundaries and sharing too much with the kids. Any teacher discussing their sex life with a student needs therapy. I don't want ANYONE talking to my kid about sex. It doesnt matter if their intentions are good or not, it ain't their place. WHen i was in school, in 6th grade, they gave us the parent consent form for health class and we watched those videos. I subbed for teacher and I'm at his desk and I notice he has a whole wall of senior pictures, but all of them are girls......I've worked in the public school system for almost a decade and let me tell you, the only groups of degenerates I ever consistently encountered more in a profession, was the service industry.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    bruh. I work as a teacher in California. They are coming after our kids. I see teachers hanging up rainbow flags in their classroom next to the U.S. Flag. Every year there are more and more teachers crossing boundaries and sharing too much with the kids. Any teacher discussing their sex life with a student needs therapy. I don't want ANYONE talking to my kid about sex. It doesnt matter if their intentions are good or not, it ain't their place. WHen i was in school, in 6th grade, they gave us the parent consent form for health class and we watched those videos. I subbed for teacher and I'm at his desk and I notice he has a whole wall of senior pictures, but all of them are girls......I've worked in the public school system for almost a decade and let me tell you, the only groups of degenerates I ever consistently encountered more in a profession, was the service industry.
    I promise you I do not mean to discount your experience, but the most substantial thing you said was about "the wall of girls." Without knowing the context, that does sound suspect. But the other stuff is highly subjective.

You say they are coming for our kids because teachers are hanging up rainbow flags. Hanging up a rainbow flag doesn't mean much of anything definitive and could actually mean support for YOUR kid. "Crossing boundaries" and "sharing too much" are very subjective phrases that could mean anything.

Anyone would agree that a teacher discussing their sex life is inappropriate but many heterosexuals don't see anything but sex when it comes to homosexuals while sex is just one aspect of being heterosexual. Meaning if a teacher so much as acknowledges his/her same-sex partner's picture on their desk (or even if they have one there) that would be automatically classified as them talking about their sex lives while a heterosexual teacher would not be held to the same standard.

And you have a bias, "groups of degenerates." Your prejudgment of the collective service industry makes it impossible for you to see them without a lean towards the conclusion that they are degenerates even if the specific thing you are looking at is very benign.

Obviously, it's a largely acceptable judgment but it does color your vision.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I promise you I do not mean to discount your experience, but the most substantial thing you said was about "the wall of girls." Without knowing the context, that does sound suspect. But the other stuff is highly subjective.

You say they are coming for our kids because teachers are hanging up rainbow flags. Hanging up a rainbow flag doesn't mean much of anything definitive and could actually mean support for YOUR kid. "Crossing boundaries" and "sharing too much" are very subjective phrases that could mean anything.

Anyone would agree that a teacher discussing their sex life is inappropriate but many heterosexuals don't see anything but sex when it comes to homosexuals while sex is just one aspect of being heterosexual. Meaning if a teacher so much as acknowledges his/her same-sex partner's picture on their desk (or even if they have one there) that would be automatically classified as them talking about their sex lives while a heterosexual teacher would not be held to the same standard.

And you have a bias, "groups of degenerates." Your prejudgment of the collective service industry makes it impossible for you to see them without a lean towards the conclusion that they are degenerates even if the specific thing you are looking at is very benign.

Obviously, it's a largely acceptable judgment but it does color your vision.
    how is it a prejudgement if I worked in both industries? I'm not speaking from ignorance. I know what these teachers do at Friday happy hours, and I know how the waiters and restaurant staff get down when their shifts end. and when I say degenerates, I mean hetero and homo alike. I see at least one article a week about a teacher (usually female) sleeping or touching their students. and I'm not talking about putting a picture of one's family on one's desk. I mean coming out to a class full of 6th graders as pan/bi/homo/etc. I feel like you are being obtuse about this...respectfully

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Who the fuck even wants to talk to a kid about that shit anyway. Weirdos smh
    People that are grooming the kids, that’s who. I never have felt the need to talk to kids about my sexuality. I don’t even think about sex when I’m around kids. It’s disgusting that people are fighting for the right to talk to our kids about sex and gender.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    how is it a prejudgement if I worked in both industries? I'm not speaking from ignorance. I know what these teachers do at Friday happy hours, and I know how the waiters and restaurant staff get down when their shifts end. and when I say degenerates, I mean hetero and homo alike. I see at least one article a week about a teacher (usually female) sleeping or touching their students. and I'm not talking about putting a picture of one's family on one's desk. I mean coming out to a class full of 6th graders as pan/bi/homo/etc. I feel like you are being obtuse about this...respectfully
    He’s going to take the LGBT side no matter what. They could be touching the kids and he would say that age is simply a number we assign to humans.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    He’s going to take the LGBT side no matter what. They could be touching the kids and he would say that age is simply a number we assign to humans.
    that's what it feels like. they always wanna act like there aren't any groomers and sickos in their community, then get mad when everyone gets lumped in together. And if they add the P to their alphabet banner, its not gonna go like they think it will.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    that's what it feels like. they always wanna act like there aren't any groomers and sickos in their community, then get mad when everyone gets lumped in together. And if they add the P to their alphabet banner, its not gonna go like they think it will.
    That's what's so disingenuous about them They refuse to police their community and since they do so, they are complicit in all of its misdoings. We are simply saying "don't talk to our kids about sex" and this guy comes out of the wood work to defend talking to our kids about sex. But interestingly enough, he never responds for anything else. Never speaks on any Black issues, simply here to promote an LGBT agenda.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    how is it a prejudgement if I worked in both industries?
    It's a prejudgment because you apply your past experience to the collective in the industries, coloring your vision of future experience. No matter how widespread your experience seemed, it is extremely limited. Not invalid, limited.

I do not discount the possibility (or even pervasiveness) of inappropriateness, just favoring clarity of vision. "What is actually happening? What am I actually seeing?" Because what definitely is pervasive in humans is bias and prejudgment. It's natural. We do it habitually, countless times a day without even realizing.
    I'm not speaking from ignorance. I know what these teachers do at Friday happy hours, and I know how the waiters and restaurant staff get down when their shifts end. and when I say degenerates, I mean hetero and homo alike.
    Again, I do not discount your experience, only point out that it is extremely limited, dipped in your personal biases and prejudgments.

When you say "degenerates", you are not speaking about an objective fixed position in reality whereas everyone can hear it and it means the exact same thing to everyone. Not the definition (though often, also the definition) but the actions that fit into the Classification.
    I see at least one article a week about a teacher (usually female) sleeping or touching their students. and I'm not talking about putting a picture of one's family on one's desk. I mean coming out to a class full of 6th graders as pan/bi/homo/etc.
    Here is a good example of what I'm talking about:

Initially, my prejudgment led me to believe you are equating female teachers sleeping/touching students with coming out to sixth-graders as pan/bi/homo/etc.
    The "and" you wrote makes that a perfectly logical conclusion to draw from my perspective. I'm thinking, you don't start a sentence with "and", it isn't capitalized so the period that comes before must be a mistake. These are biases I've collected based on my past experience. The resulting prejudgment or conclusion that you were equating these things is warranted to me.

But if I step back, ask what am I actually seeing? You don't start a sentence with "but" either. This isn't a formal setting. I don't actually know that the period is a mistake. From the new position, I drew the conclusion that you were actually equating talking about one's sex life with coming out. (Could still be wrong of course, just thought it was more likely)

Like me, you brought your biases/beliefs into a new situation that made you draw a conclusion that is not objectively real. Objectively, coming out doesn't have anything to do with sex. A kid that comes out to their parents at 14 isn't necessarily speaking to them about their sex life (they probably don't even have one).

I feel like you are being obtuse about this...respectfully
    I appreciate you being respectful.

I believe you feel like that because I am not immediately drawing the same conclusions you are. To you, your conclusions are objectively the only conclusions that can honestly be drawn. To you, all the variables are fixed and objective but they are not. You believe you're looking at 1+1=2 when you aren't. That's what bias does to us. It flawlessly, holistically colors our vision to the point where we believe we are seeing clearly. I'm not picking on you of course. I attempt to catch myself, but I do the same thing.

This is why the fundamental way we do justice has not and cannot produce justice, ever. People cannot see their own prejudice.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I see at least one article a week about a teacher (usually female) sleeping or touching their students.
    What is your take on the responses of the young boys and men who basically state things like, "I wish a woman or female teacher would have slept with, touched, or 'sexually assaulted' me. That would be hot AF and I would have loved it." regarding situations like that?

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's just a feeling. Nowhere in this conversation have I denied the existence of "groomers and sickos" but it feels like I have to you, doesn't it?

To the other side, it feels like heterosexuals think ALL of the LGBT community is "groomers and sickos". It is apparent that heterosexuals do not grant LGBT their full humanity. We are not equals in the eyes of many heterosexuals.

"Homosexuality is not equal to heterosexuality, it is a mistake, a perversion of what actually is the only real, natural sexuality that actually exists, heterosexuality. Therefore the people that identify as such are not real. They are denying the true nature of humanity, creating an identity of pure sexual perversion. They're essentially less than human by choice."

This is what it feels like when heterosexuals do something like equate coming out to speaking about sex. It's a denial of humanity. Of course if you believe the LGBT community is purely about sexual perversion (unequal to your own identity) you will believe their goal is to spread sexual perversion, thus making yourself only able to see them under that lens regardless of what they actually do..

Ultimately, we create the realities we want to experience.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Listen, 50% of the LGBT could be doing that shit and he would basically say in his best mystical plebiscite language,

"Well that is suspect, but they don't represent the community and you are being distracted. Don't let your prejudiced bias blind your vision and distract you. What you see is not always the truth. This is all a distraction used to fuel division in a world that needs unity and understanding. The truth requires separation from the realm we call Earth and deep into the heart of the Lion with its fourth eye activated and the wings of an unnamed majestic eagle.

We ascend from something much bigger than ourselves and we cannot allow our fear of what we don't understand and what we hate to break from our divine connection with our Creator. The kids are here to learn and become adult beings, and it is normal to evolve and 'feel' pain along the way, but we do not actually 'feel' pain the way we think we do. This is all part of the experience and one day, we will realize just how powerful we really are and that all of this is just an illusion. None of this is actually real.
    "
    And it sadly doesn't matter the color, race, religion, nationality, age, etc. The LGBTCIA+ all get on code, even to the point of infighting with each other. If you complain about the toxic gay male hookup culture and their irresponsible or questionable sexual habits, then you are automatically considered a homophobe, a prude, a hypocrite breeder, a bigot, and person suffering from internalized homophobia. If you talk about pedophila, pederasty, and a culture of predatory behaviors in the LGBTQ+ community, then they will go on a damn rant and babble on with responses such as,

"What about predators in the straight community? Vast majority of predators are heteros and identify as heterosexuals. Besides, not all of LGBTQIA people are sluts, perverts, sickos, and pedos. Very, very, very, very, very few of us are actually like that. You have to stop focusing so much on the teeny, tiny minority of a tiny minority of those kinds of people. Lol, like only 1 in 100,000 of us are actually like that, and I bet that number is actually smaller than that. We are human beings and we all have needs and everyone needs love and sex. That doesn't make us perverted. We need to stop being such uptight puritans. We are normal and imperfect people just like everyone else and we don't deserve to be compared to pedophiles."

That's what's so disingenuous about them They refuse to police their community and since they do so, they are complicit in all of its misdoings. We are simply saying "don't talk to our kids about sex" and this guy comes out of the wood work to defend talking to our kids about sex. But interestingly enough, he never responds for anything else. Never speaks on any Black issues, simply here to promote an LGBT agenda.
    Someone here recently posted about a chilling, horrific 1994 film called Chicken Hawk about pedophiles in the LGBT community.

Exhibit A:
    "Another issue that arises in the film is the linkage between the Gay Rights Movement and NAMBLA. The documentary shows how disgusted some attendees of a Gay Pride March are at the NAMBLA contingent, whose members argue that they are similarly oppressed by the dominant culture, but I personally didn’t see enough of a distinction being made in the film between the two groups.

In fact, most of the comments made against NAMBLA were tepid at best, with a few exceptions. Certainly the time period of filming plays a role. As recent as 1994 might feel to some of us, public perception of Gay Rights has shifted dramatically since then.
    Even more telling, 1994 was the year that the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) formally rebuked NAMBLA and its mission."

When most of the LGBT see and hear about suspect and messed up shit in their community, it's "hear no evil, see no evil." It's eyes wide shut. They keep quiet. It is what it is. It's not them, their partner, or their child. It's none of their business.
    Meme Black Guy GIF

It's a family affair.

And it's just another party and process of initiation.
    PAzPKAC.jpg

VzGVHs8.jpg

"Breitbart editor Milo Yiannopoulos appeared to speak tolerantly of pedophilia in video clips shared ahead of his speaking engagement at next week's Conservative Political Action Conference.

The right-wing provocateur recalled his own sexual abuse as a teen and did not appear to outright condemn similar relationships between children and men on a 2016 episode of "The Drunken Peasants" podcast.

He flippantly said young boys "discover who they are" through such relationships, later implying that those relationships can be sexual in nature, and can "give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable rock where they can't speak to their parents."

A host with the popular podcast fired back at Yiannopoulos and said, "Sounds like Catholic priest molestation to me."

"I'm grateful for Daddy Zaddy Father Michael," Yiannopoulos replied. "
    I wouldn't give nearly such good head if it wasn't for him.""

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We are simply saying "don't talk to our kids about sex" and this guy comes out of the wood work to defend talking to our kids about sex.
    You believe I am defending against that? You believe I am saying your kids should be spoken to about sex in the classroom? If so, what was said to make you believe that?
    But interestingly enough, he never responds for anything else. Never speaks on any Black issues, simply here to promote an LGBT agenda.
    This is blatantly false and easily proven so, but I understand it is not meant to be an accurate statement. It is an expression of how you feel. I am certain you are not alone. Therefore, I am not offended but harbor compassion.

It is to be expected that I be perceived the way I am in this space. It's supposed to be that way. I understand I am on a platform where many have a specific worldview that is unquestionably true for them. That's why I'm here, I thought the same way about some things (still do about others) and thankfully, found out I was wrong.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    "Well that is suspect, but they don't represent the community and you are being distracted. Don't let your prejudiced bias blind your vision and distract you. What you see is not always the truth. This is all a distraction used to fuel division in a world that needs unity and understanding. The truth requires separation from the realm we call Earth and deep into the heart of the Lion with its fourth eye activated and the wings of an unnamed majestic eagle.

We ascend from something much bigger than ourselves and we cannot allow our fear of what we don't understand and what we hate to break from our divine connection with our Creator. The kids are here to learn and become adult beings, and it is normal to evolve and 'feel' pain along the way, but we do not actually 'feel' pain the way we think we do. This is all part of the experience and one day, we will realize just how powerful we really are and that all of this is just an illusion. None of this is actually real.
    "
    usher laughThat's interesting.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't care about DeSantis as a person but if any politician is looking to protect kids from this filth, I support it. No teacher should be speaking about ANYTHING sexual with a child outside of teaching sex ed which used to be a 2 day thing. You'd learn about it and be done with it. Teachers never told me about their personal lives. Never felt the need to tell us they were gay or any of that. What is wrong with these people for real?

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Sex education started for us at age 12, 7th grade & it was a class. My problem today is LGTB+ teachers in the classrooms who have alternate agendas as far as the children are concerned.
    Trying to brainwash children into changing their gender or like the same gender & whatever else their twisted & demonistic minds can conjure up!

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Sex education started for us at age 12, 7th grade & it was a class. My problem today is LGTB+ teachers in the classrooms who have alternate agendas as far as the children are concerned.
    Trying to brainwash children into changing their gender or like the same gender & whatever else their twisted & demonistic minds can conjure up!
    Yes and doing that shit under the guise of supporting the kids. Don‘t tell my kid anything about changing their gender, thats my job.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes and doing that shit under the guise of supporting the kids. Don‘t tell my kid anything about changing their gender, thats my job.
    And when the kid makes the wrong decision and gets harmed due to the
    "guidance, support, and help" from adults with questionable characters that can negatively influence your child and their decisions, then they wanna put all the blame and responsibility on the child and the parents and even absolve themselves from any accountability and wrongdoing.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I understand. There are just so many false assumptions people hold that cause them stress, but they don't know/don't care that they are causing their own stress so they project it on to others. Are there predators in the LGBT community? Of course, but this type of legislation is misdirection. It actually makes your children MORE vulnerable, because it's training you to think the threat is coming from one particular direction. As you focus here, the threat is coming up from behind. It's counterproductive because you are not thinking about how to neutralize the threat from all angles. This is right wing virtue signaling.

Homosexuals and bisexuals have been telling heterosexuals for DECADES that you cannot change a person's sexuality. You cannot convince a child to be something they are not. You can convince them to DO something unnatural to them for awhile but their natural being will always find expression. You can't suppress nature forever. You cannot hear us because you WANT to believe what you WANT to believe. You WANT the stress not believing us causes you. The problem is YOU project what you WANT to believe onto us. It's exactly what many Cis-gender individuals (who can also be within the LGBT community) dislike about transgendered. The cis-gendered say their trans identity is just fantasy that they insist others participate in. The fact that you believe something other than what gays/lesbians/bisexuals tell you is YOUR fantasy that you insist we participate in. The difference being, you are the ones with all the power. You have been legislating (in one way or the other) YOUR fantasy onto us since basically, the beginning of humanity.

Heterosexuals don't know how self-defeating their arguments really are. You WANT to believe your own heterosexuality was merely conditioned into you while professing to us that it is the only natural sexuality. If heterosexuality is the lone natural sexuality, why would you even be concerned about homosexuals? How could they even exist? I cannot convince a Maple tree to be a Pine. I cannot talk a sunflower into being a rose. A lion would not hear your argument that it's actually a tiger.
    It's natural for them to be what they are.

You might argue but humans are different. Your argument would be that humans are not natural. You might argue, if a lion grew up in a tiger family, it would think it was a tiger. Your argument digs even deeper into fantasyland. No human grows up in a homosexual family with no exposure to heterosexuality.

But it's a habit. Thinking that LGBT teachers that acknowledge the reality of LGBT people in the world (or themselves as LGBT) have a malicious agenda or is inherently talking about sex is just YOUR fantasy. Believing your children knowing about LGBT is somehow harmful to them, is YOUR fantasy. If you investigate it, you'll find it has no basis. It's just a habit born out of our natural survival instinct.

It's a fear that you're not going to be able to control who your children become (which you won't), that you're not going to be able to control the future (which you can't). It's natural. It is natural for you to want your kids to be basically a duplicate of you with some differences acceptable to YOUR preferences. You hide that selfishness from YOURSELF under the guise of "protecting" them. You suffer from YOUR mistaken belief that God/nature can be opposed or that you must/should/can direct nature.

The truth of God/reality is all things that are unnatural don't exist. Anything that shouldn't be, isn't. Everything that we think that opposes this reality is an expression of our insanity, our preferences in disguise.

Don't get me wrong, I empathize because fear controls my thinking about some things as well, but in both our cases, we are afraid of our own fantasies.

Last edited:

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    You're making up that any of this is a problem.

As a result, you want to protect children from their own spiritual growth. Those kids will have the potential to know themselves more deeply than their peers. We are evolving, learning what we are. The outward expression that we see at any one point in that evolution is inconsequential.
    Trying to change children from who they are to being brainwashed into someone & or something else, IS THE PROBLEM. When they're old enough to decide one way or the other whom they want to be, should be THEIR DECISION & THEIR DECISION ONLY. Not outside influences. Training starts in the home, not with someone that's confused about who they were born as, then decided they want to be the gender they supposedly hate. You're confused & your confusing the children as well. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And when the kid makes the wrong decision and gets harmed due to the
    "guidance, support, and help" from adults with questionable characters that can negatively influence your child and their decisions, then they wanna put all the blame and responsibility on the child and the parents and even absolve themselves from any accountability and wrongdoing.
    Fantasy. Where has this happened? When you say "harmed", do you mean by the subjects' standard or yours? "Questionable characters" by whose judgment? What is the metric for judgment?

"… They want to put all the blame and responsibility on the child and the parents and even absolved themselves…"

That's what you are doing. If not in that form, the vice versa: it's all "the questionable character's" fault, but how do you know if the questionable character had any influence at all?

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Trying to change children from who they are to being brainwashed into someone & or something else, IS THE PROBLEM. When they're old enough to decide one way or the other whom they want to be, should be THEIR DECISION & THEIR DECISION ONLY. Not outside influences. Training starts in the home, not with someone that's confused about who they were born as, then decided they want to be the gender they supposedly hate. You're confused & your confusing the children as well. 🤷🏽‍♀️
    THERE'S NOTHING SPIRITUAL ABOUT THIS! 💯

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Did someone say these children should be someone or something they are not in those videos? They didn't but you are assuming by by virtue of seeing that, they are brainwashing the children. You are creating that reality and its results in your mind.
    THERE'S NOTHING SPIRITUAL ABOUT THIS! 💯
    It is very spiritual because spirituality is knowledge of self. Seeing what you are not shows you what you are.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You're making up that any of this is a problem.

As a result, you want to protect children from their own spiritual growth. Those kids will have the potential to know themselves more deeply than their peers. We are evolving, learning what we are. The outward expression that we see at any one point in that evolution is inconsequential.
    Spiritual growth is important, but so is balance, sanity, and other forms of learning. America continues to fail downward not just because of its constant and profoundly gross, uncivilized injustice that persists against its Black citizens, but also because its priorities continue to be misplaced. The average modern American child can barely read, write, do math and arithmetic, fight, and think critically, yet they are on their way to learning about all the 50 million different genders, everything about sex, and other elective garbage. And on top of that, our children are set to become poorer and poorer and more unhealthy with each passing generation if we don't do something.

Our children are being set up for complete and utter failure and annihilation as they continue to be presented with the false illusions of choice, progression, and empowerment. Meanwhile, you have South Korea, Japan, and China outranking the United States in several countries such as education. I would also mention certain European countries like Sweden, German, and Norway, but those European countries are full of racist, leftist dysfunction and filth as well. I don't see them and other European countries surviving in the long term due to their own depravity and doing.
    Fantasy. Where has this happened? When you say "harmed", do you mean by the subjects' standard or yours? "Questionable characters" by whose judgment? What is the metric for judgment?

"… They want to put all the blame and responsibility on the child and the parents and even absolved themselves…"

That's what you are doing. If not in that form, the vice versa: it's all "the questionable character's" fault, but how do you know if the questionable character had any influence at all?
    One word: Detrans

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

Did someone say these children should be someone or something they are not in those videos? They didn't but you are assuming by by virtue of seeing that, they are brainwashing the children. You are creating that reality and its results in your mind.

It is very spiritual because spirituality is knowledge of self. Seeing what you are not shows you what you are.
    Not gonna go back & forth with you. Men & Women is the natural order. Not men with men & women with women. Trying to convert children to unnatural behavior is demonistic, period! ✌🏽

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Spiritual growth is important, but so is balance, sanity, and other forms of learning. America continues to fail downward not just because of its constant and profoundly gross, uncivilized injustice that persists against its Black citizens, but also because its priorities continue to be misplaced. The average modern American child can barely read, write, do math and arithmetic, fight, and think critically, yet they are on their way to learning about all the 50 million different genders, everything about sex, and other elective garbage. And on top of that, our children are set to become poorer and poorer and more unhealthy with each passing generation if we don't do something.

Our children are being set up for complete and utter failure and annihilation as they continue to be presented with the false illusions of choice, progression, and empowerment. Meanwhile, you have South Korea, Japan, and China outranking the United States in several countries such as education. I would also mention certain European countries like Sweden, German, and Norway, but those European countries are full of racist, leftist dysfunction and filth as well. I don't see them and other European countries surviving in the long term due to their own depravity and doing.

One word: Detrans
    How do you believe spiritual growth works? THIS is how works. All the "negative" things you mention must be or there is no growth, no balance, no sanity, etc.

Detrans is as much part of the process as trans.

Reality (and EVERYTHING happening within it) IS exactly as it is supposed to be. This is pretty much the argument against transsexuality but here you are, arguing against reality.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Not gonna go back & forth with you. Men & Women is the natural order. Not men with men & women with women. Trying to convert children to unnatural behavior is demonistic, period! ✌🏽
    I respect your beliefs. I only point out that they are just beliefs.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No I absolutely agree with you.

My personal view on it is that Democrats try to push things like gay marriages, the LGBTQ agenda and abortions off on the black community to keep our population down. They don't want their to be more black people because then that means more votes. They're trying to do something that's called erase and replace. Make sure there's less of us to vote and then replace us with illegal immigrants and other immigrants that are coming into the country.

Don't ever forget that the Democrats were the party of the KKK.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    How do you believe spiritual growth works? THIS is how works. All the "negative" things you mention must be or there is no growth, no balance, no sanity, etc.

Reality (and EVERYTHING happening within it) IS exactly as it is supposed to be. This is pretty much the argument against transsexuality but here you are, arguing against reality.
    People who detrans and live with the regret and pain from realizing they made a mistake "transitioning " are met by vitriol, shame, and complete disregard by the trans, their allies, and TRA who unfortunately see them as a threat. These people who detrans are told it is their fault for transitioning, made to feel guilty by trans because detrans make trans "look bad", and basically get told it was their choice for fucking themselves up. While certain species can naturally transition, human beings cannot. That is reality.

You still haven't addressed on how you seem to think that this mind-numbing sex / sexuality / gender / pronoun crap is more important than learning about reading, writing, math, fighting for survival, critical thinking, real history, etc.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No I absolutely agree with you.

My personal view on it is that Democrats try to push things like gay marriages, the LGBTQ agenda and abortions off on the black community to keep our population down. They don't want their to be more black people because then that means more votes. They're trying to do something that's called erase and replace. Make sure there's less of us to vote and then replace us with illegal immigrants and other immigrants that are coming into the country.

Don't ever forget that the Democrats were the party of the KKK.
    Also notice how outside of that stupid Latinx bullshit, you don't really see Democrats, LGBT, and company attacking, shaming, and making examples out of Asians, Latinos, and other races for their alleged homophobia and transphobia like they do with Black people all the fucking time? What does that tell you?

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

It's BABYLON all over again, that's what it is! 💯

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    People who detrans and live with the regret and pain from realizing they made a mistake "transitioning "
    They suffer because they believe they made a mistake. Had they never transitioned, they'd be creating their own suffering over something else that you wouldn't know/care about and might say they should just get over. The root of ALL suffering is the belief in something that is not true. It does not matter what that thing is. They did not make a choice that altered reality. Their choice was reality. It could not have been any different than it was.

I was depressed for 20 years because I thought I wasn't supposed to be depressed for 20 years. I have multiple sclerosis, something I regret and agonize over from time to time. I suffer this way because I believe I'm not supposed to have multiple sclerosis. In their case and mine, we are suffering because we are believing untruth, battling reality.

Reality is the ultimate Truth. Reality is God. We are suffering because we are in a tussle with God, trying to beat it over the head with some shit we just made the fuck up! We are literally insane. Can you imagine your child insisting you take their Barbie to the doctor or buy some extra food in case the team from Y2K (videogame) gets hungry. Us fighting with reality is exactly that insane. So we suffer, as would those kids when you say "no" to them.

What is IS what's supposed to be or else it would not be. What shouldn't be, isn't. What is unnatural doesn't exist. Our battles with these, seemingly too simple to be true, truths of reality is what causes our suffering. Nothing else.
    realizing they made a mistake "transitioning " are met by vitriol, shame, and complete disregard by the trans, their allies, and TRA. These people who detrans are told it is their fault for transitioning, made to feel guilty by trans because detrans make trans "look bad", and basically get told it was their choice for fucking themselves up.
    I understand you don't recognize your role in the way detrans are treated by the trans community. It all appears disjointed, but it is not. We just WANT to believe it is disjointed. It's just like everything else in our world, it's part of a system.

Your vitriol for the trans community puts them on the defensive. Your professing that they are not real causes them to suppress anything that supports your position (causing vitriol for detrans) and push even harder for legitimacy among the greater collective (getting into your classrooms).

REALITY IS FUCKING PERFECT!

It ensures that everybody is the cause of all of their own problems and that they must escalate until that truth is recognized.
    While certain species can naturally transition, human beings cannot. That is reality.
    You say that as if the way humans transition isn't natural. You're insinuating that humans have created something the creator did not make possible. You're creating gods of men.

It comes from the paradigm of religion. The idea that man can do something the creator disapproves of or does not allow. What is not natural doesn't exist. We cannot defy reality, creation, source or the creator. We just imagine that we can and believe our imaginations. Instead of saying "oh, that's possible," we deny reality because it is our preference that it is not possible.

The irony here is you are using one part of reality to say that another part of reality isn't reality.
    You still haven't addressed on how you seem to think that this mind-numbing sex / sexuality / gender / pronoun crap is more important than learning about reading, writing, math, fighting for survival, critical thinking, real history, etc.
    I did not realize you wanted me to address this but I am thankful for the opportunity as you have made up what I "seem" to think and presented it to me as if I should answer for something you made up. It is the perfect illustration of the central idea I've been trying to illuminate on this thread this whole time.

Simply, I did not even elude to what you say I seem to think. I do not claim to know what reality should be doing, only the result of what it is doing: the realization of oneness.

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Kids need all the protection they deserve in the world and it's the one thing that makes me be in support of this law because it's going to do a lot good if it's enforced properly. A lot of things happens to our kids that we are not aware of and they hardly open up to say it until it's eaten deep into them.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's BABYLON all over again, that's what it is! 💯
    Things only repeat because we didn't learn the lesson God was trying to teach.

Traditionally, we were taught God's lessons were "don't do this" or "don't do that". That breaks down when you think about it. God created all things. Why would God create things that it would turn around and condemn us for? God is love. Condemnation is a human trait that we projected onto him because we condemn ourselves and each other. We use him as a scapegoat to condemn things we don't like.

God's lessons begin with Love, continues with forgiveness of self and ends with Love. That is all.

Our lives are filled with repeat suffering because condemnation feeds the ego, which is the thing that actually moves us to condemn, controlling us and keeping us from the revelation that Love is the answer to every problem.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Traditionally, we were taught God's lessons were "don't do this" or "don't do that". That breaks down when you think about it. God created all things. Why would God create things that it would turn around and condemn us for? God is love. Condemnation is a human trait that we projected onto him because we condemn ourselves and each other. We use him as a scapegoat to condemn things we don't like.

God's lessons begin with Love, continues with forgiveness of self and ends with Love. That is all.

Our lives are filled with repeat suffering because condemnation feeds the ego, which is the thing that actually moves us to condemn, controlling us and keeping us from the revelation that Love is the answer to every problem.
    Who created Satan? Who created evil? Is Satan merely just a figment of our imagination that we use to describe "things we don't like", or is he just a misunderstood soul eater? Is evil just an abstract concept that we imply to things that we "don't like or understand?" Just like not everything that exists is evil, not everything that exists is good either. Poison exists. Viruses exists. Both are harmful.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Personally I just feel the black community in large doesn't buy into the whole LGBTQ idea.

As a people we tend to think more conservative. The Democrats just push this narrative and the civil rights generation just go with whatever the Democrats say.

We don't even really get behind abortion like that. This is just another thing Democrats push on us.

Both of these things are meant to lessen our population.

Remember the goal of the Democrats is to erase and replace us!

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black

bro, where did you go to school, and what did you study? you sound over educated. This Bill simply is keeping teachers from talking to kids younger than the 3rd grade about sex--and that's still too damn young in my opinion. I don't seeh what any of this has to do with homophobia. The point is teachers need to shut the f**k up and do their jobs and go back to the days where you were surprised to run into your teacher at the grocery store, because students knew next to nothing about their personal lives. Any adult talking to an underage person about sex is a weirdo and need to be ostracized from the community at least. We need to find out who is in NAMBLA and who donates and lobbies for them and put them on front street. Its time people put their foots down and deal with these pedos accordingly.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Personally I just feel the black community in large doesn't buy into the whole LGBTQ idea.

As a people we tend to think more conservative. The Democrats just push this narrative and the civil rights generation just go with whatever the Democrats say.

We don't even really get behind abortion like that. This is just another thing Democrats push on us.

Both of these things are meant to lessen our population.

Remember the goal of the Democrats is to erase and replace us!
    I learned this as I got older. I realized I didn't really see eye to eye with a damn thing the democrats were talking about. They were just the least racist so it was easier to tolerate them.