Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Graphic designers, illustrators etc where y’all at?

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Lol. Photoshop been around so long nobody can hate. I know illustrators who use it cause they have to be compatible with the corporate world.
    It’s so easy to use which is what I like about it. I want to use illustrator so I can make vector art but it’s never gonna happen. I’m at the point where if I need vector I just pay.

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I am a designer here in Cali that works in tech. Still draw etc on the side. I know there are other artist in here somewhere.

Fav apps:
    Procreate
    Clip studio paint
    Affinity Designer
    I do Graphic Design as a side hust;le... Corel PaintShop Pro is my choice of software to use...

Stan Zero

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I used to do some graphic design work in the past, but my skills haven't been tested in probably 10 years or more. My skills are lacking these days. I wish I kept up with it, because it's a good paying job to get into.

I've done some graphic work with Canva, but that's not nearly close to what graphic designers/illustrators do.

D-Mann

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I used to do some graphic design work in the past, but my skills haven't been tested in probably 10 years or more. My skills are lacking these days. I wish I kept up with it, because it's a good paying job to get into.

I've done some graphic work with Canva, but that's not nearly close to what graphic designers/illustrators do.
    You still got the skills. Just start up again and Knock off the rust lol.