Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
British
Greetings to you all from the area of the world known as Britain. My title as a POW (Prisoner Of War) of the Prison System Of White Supremacy is 'Vict-9297' (Victim-9297) and I am glad to be here to hopefully share constructive information on what White Supremacy is and how it works so that the System Of White Supremacy can be replaced with a System of Justice.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Greetings to you all from the area of the world known as Britain. My title as a POW (Prisoner Of War) of the Prison System Of White Supremacy is 'Vict-9297' (Victim-9297) and I am glad to be here to hopefully share constructive information on what White Supremacy is and how it works so that the System Of White Supremacy can be replaced with a System of Justice.
    Also share information about what we should be doing and welcome.

Vict-9297

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    Also share information about what we should be doing and welcome.
    Thank you. In order to combat the System Of Racism/White Supremacy you need to form a Compensatory Counter-Racist Code (code of conduct) for yourself as an individual Victim Of Racism so that you can know and learn further about how to interact with Suspected Racists (White people) as well as other Non-White people for the sake of survival as well.

I advise that you should have your code (when written down on your phone or a piece of paper that you can travel around with) include the following subheadings for interacting with White people and Non-White people:

• Thought (For how and what you should be or should not be thinking when communicating with White people and Non-White people).

• Speech (Things that you should say or should not be saying to White people and Non-White people).

• Behaviour (How you should and should not be acting around White people and Non-White people).

Note: It is also a good idea to have a Compensatory Counter-Racist Code for every situation you are in such as interacting with Race Soldiers (so-called police officers) and how you interact with White and Non-White work colleagues and or White or Non-White customers at your job (if you do serve customers).

Second Note: If a certain instruction to your code does not or know longer works for interacting with White people and Non-White people then think logically about the best solution to add to your Code.

Please feel free to respond if you have any questions or concerns.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Thank you. In order to combat the System Of Racism/White Supremacy you need to form a Compensatory Counter-Racist Code (code of conduct) for yourself as an individual Victim Of Racism so that you can know and learn further about how to interact with Suspected Racists (White people) as well as other Non-White people for the sake of survival as well.

I advise that you should have your code (when written down on your phone or a piece of paper that you can travel around with) include the following subheadings for interacting with White people and Non-White people:

• Thought (For how and what you should be or should not be thinking when communicating with White people and Non-White people).

• Speech (Things that you should say or should not be saying to White people and Non-White people).

• Behaviour (How you should and should not be acting around White people and Non-White people).

Note: It is also a good idea to have a Compensatory Counter-Racist Code for every situation you are in such as interacting with Race Soldiers (so-called police officers) and how you interact with White and Non-White work colleagues and or White or Non-White customers at your job (if you do serve customers).

Second Note: If a certain instruction to your code does not or know longer works for interacting with White people and Non-White people then think logically about the best solution to add to your Code.

Please feel free to respond if you have any questions or concerns.
    I was being slightly sarcastic but thank you for the well thought out response.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    Welcome Aboard Hasan Minhaj GIF by Patriot Act