Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

GTA 6 Video Leaks

Banks

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Oh yeah, saw some of the clips online. Looks very similar to GTA V, but I noticed there is a lot of features in RDR2 here. Like when you rob a cluckinbell or whatever, you can steal money from everyone inside. Similar to how they did it in RDR2 when you rob trains.

Another thing I saw was how cops react to you. They don't just start shooting at you right away, instead they will slowly come at you like in RDR2. And I assume maybe it will use the witness system too where if someone sees a crime, they'll report it, but they also need to see you doing the crime in order to pin it on you. I'm going to guess you can stick up anyone in the game world.

As for the game, it's still early, but what they have shown looks promising. I'm curious to see more though, hopefully they reveal the game in the next year or two. I can't imagine it's too far off yet.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh yeah, saw some of the clips online. Looks very similar to GTA V, but I noticed there is a lot of features in RDR2 here. Like when you rob a cluckinbell or whatever, you can steal money from everyone inside. Similar to how they did it in RDR2 when you rob trains.

Another thing I saw was how cops react to you. They don't just start shooting at you right away, instead they will slowly come at you like in RDR2. And I assume maybe it will use the witness system too where if someone sees a crime, they'll report it, but they also need to see you doing the crime in order to pin it on you. I'm going to guess you can stick up anyone in the game world.

As for the game, it's still early, but what they have shown looks promising. I'm curious to see more though, hopefully they reveal the game in the next year or two. I can't imagine it's too far off yet.
    I hope that means they are evolving the gameplay. For too long GTA has been 2003 gameplay with a nice new coat of paint. We've seen some really good open worlds and they should get with the times.

DaBeast

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This has blown up big time. Take Two I hear is trying to scrub any mention of these leakes, and are removing any videos/content they can find with clips featuring it. Which is their legal right to do so. But at this point, why not embrace it and just say hey, this is what we got cookin. They could use this time to take suggestions as well. But I doubt they will.

I hope that means they are evolving the gameplay. For too long GTA has been 2003 gameplay with a nice new coat of paint. We've seen some really good open worlds and they should get with the times.
    Yeah GTA is a bit dated these days, as they haven't really changed the formula much with their games. It's usually do this thing, go here and go there, and then come back. And rinse and repeat. It hasn't innovated enough on the genre.

But, I'm willing to bet the most focus will be put on GTA Online once it drops. Single player will eventually become an afterthought.

Whoever is behind the leak is about to get a shark card up his/her @$$.
    I heard the person who leaked it also leaked Call of Duty stuff in the past. I think it was COD, might have been another FPS game I'm forgetting the name of. So it was either leaked by someone inside, or the leaker got into their system somehow and stole the info. I'm curious to know how it happened though.

Ravenfreak

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've seen a few clips that were leaked. I keep laughing at all the people complaining about how bad it looks, smh of course it isn't in a presentable state it's an early alpha build that we weren't supposed to see! There's more work needed to be done, and there's probably even more work on the game than what we've seen in the leaks.

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    One thing that I know for certain is that I'm never going to be in a rush to purchase GTA 6 when it's released. I'm going to take my time with it and make sure it's a very good upgrade from GTA 5 by Rockstar, otherwise I'm not buying it. I won't fall again for them like I did with GTA Trilogy.