The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black

I believe the attack is apart of a larger strategy to lure the US into a protracted global conflict thus accelerating its demise. If the USA has to print money to fight in Ukraine, Middle East, Africa, and in Taiwan it will not only lose territory but will.also hyper inflate and possibly collapse.

Scary times we are in.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You know what? Im glad. Both these ppl identify as white so phuck'em, let them kill each other off. I give no phucks.
    If you can turn a drain pipe into a rocket to fly deep into IsitReal hats off to them. I have hated these hook nose ppl since my 2nd grade jew ass teacher was a highly anti black racist that let the handful on black kids know how she felt about us.

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    You know what? Im glad. Both these ppl identify as white so phuck'em, let them kill each other off. I give no phucks.
    If you can turn a drain pipe into a rocket to fly deep into IsitReal hats off to them. I have hated these hook nose ppl since my 2nd grade jew ass teacher was a highly anti black racist that let the handful on black kids know how she felt about us.
    Yep I feel the same way, THIS IS GOOD! Both sides hate our guts and they're saying sooo many "innocents" are being killed and hurt. They are not innocent and their children aren't ether.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Since when did the Palestinians identify as White?

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think this was either an inside job/planned by the Is*aelis, or they knew and let it happen.

There's no way you're telling me your radar system just happened to be down while folks were approaching from land, sea and air. And there is no way you're telling me your "intelligence" people didn't know.

They always wanted to exterminate the Palestinians and do some other unsavory things in the region. This gives them a "justifiable" excuse now.

A literal paraglider.... I can't-

Screenshot 2023-10-08 at 08-51-38 Hamas terrorists sail into Israeli territory using motorized...png

😭

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The propaganda is so thick right now that the only information you can see online are ones making Israel innocent. I can’t wait until the news cycle is over so that we can see some more nuanced takes on what transpired.
    Watch some stuff from Al Jazeera's website. (Not their X/Twitter, that's trash.)

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think this was either an inside job/planned by the Is*aelis, or they knew and let it happen.

There's no way you're telling me your radar system just happened to be down while folks were approaching from land, sea and air. And there is no way you're telling me your "intelligence" people didn't know.

They always wanted to exterminate the Palestinians and do some other unsavory things in the region. This gives them a "justifiable" excuse now.

😭
    I was wondering if it was a false flag too. I wouldn't put it passed them. I don't see why Hamas would do that without a backup plan because they know Israel is going to bring it. We'll see how it plays out. Maybe The Honorable is on to something by saying that it could be a ploy to extend the US' resources.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

View attachment 8449

😭
    I hear this but it makes it like non-white people can never take action on their own. It’s just like the coups in Africa people are saying it’s due to Russia. Like people can’t get together and make a move on their own. Pardon my baggage.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I hear this but it makes it like non-white people can never take action on their own. It’s just like the coups in Africa people are saying it’s due to Russia. Like people can’t get together and make a move on their own. Pardon my baggage.
    Yea, that's why I said they may have let it happen. US got their a$$ handed to them in Vietnam because the people went low-tech.

You have some of the best surveillance tech in the region and you didn't see anyone coming? I don't believe it.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yea, that's why I said they may have let it happen. US got their a$$ handed to them in Vietnam because the people went low-tech.

You have some of the best surveillance tech in the region and you didn't see anyone coming? I don't believe it.
    In other words it’s another Pearl Harbor I see what you’re saying.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    America has given Palestinians whiteness. Made them honorary white and their driver's license lists them as such.

The Middle East and North Africa (MENA) countries are ethnically diverse and comprised of various Arab and non-Arab groups; the latter includes Persians, Turks, Kurds, Assyrians, Armenians, and more. Interestingly, the U.S. Census Bureau classifies almost all “original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa” as White

That said, and I have met a few non American Palestinians, not many, but by and large they really like black Americans. Once they get to US is another story altogether. Hip hop is big with the young, but its big in pretty much any young population globally.

To be on balance, the occupied areas have been dubbed the world's biggest open air prison. It is very, very oppressive there. They are controlled top to bottom. They can have their water supply taken, homes demolished, whatever without any legal recourse. They simply have no rights. And any country that tries to help them and point it out are called anti-semitic.

ART
    ART
    "And any country that tries to help them and point it out are called anti-semitic."

It's crazy how the public nor white media will acknowledge that it would still be anti-Semitic to attack and not help Palestine.

After all, Palestinians are also Semites. There are many different Semitic people on this earth and not all of them are Jewish.
    Jay
    Jay
    ART as we know all too well, what’s right doesn’t matter. All that matters to them is what is going to keep them in power. One day Isis is bad, the next day they’re funding Isis in Syria.
    Reactions: ART

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    White on white crime .....in the meantime U.S. citizens should be aware of what's going on at our borders and who's/what is coming across.......just saying✅️👀
    Get Tooled up it's going to be a long winter.
    We have to do both brother because global politics impacts our domestic politics. Our tax dollars are going to Ukraine and Israel to fund these conflicts which means less services for us with more inflation in the long run.

Being able to see the potential blowback from U.S. foreign policy will allow us to be more aware of what is going on in our backyard. The immigration situation you allude to can easily be understood by someone who understands US Empire and the “Rules Based Order”.

Meanwhile those who focus solely on Domestic issues remain confused and believe that the border is NOT being controlled.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    America has given Palestinians whiteness. Made them honorary white and their driver's license lists them as such.

The Middle East and North Africa (MENA) countries are ethnically diverse and comprised of various Arab and non-Arab groups; the latter includes Persians, Turks, Kurds, Assyrians, Armenians, and more. Interestingly, the U.S. Census Bureau classifies almost all “original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa” as White

That said, and I have met a few non American Palestinians, not many, but by and large they really like black Americans. Once they get to US is another story altogether. Hip hop is big with the young, but its big in pretty much any young population globally.

To be on balance, the occupied areas have been dubbed the world's biggest open air prison. It is very, very oppressive there. They are controlled top to bottom. They can have their water supply taken, homes demolished, whatever without any legal recourse. They simply have no rights. And any country that tries to help them and point it out are called anti-semitic.
    Palestinians and Black American plights are not that much different. We’re both murdered at will by an oppressive force who works to stop any semblance of them working together as a group and meddles in any attempts to build an economy.

Jackson, MS and Flint, MI are two large and known examples recently of the US Government doing to us what Israel does to the Palestinians. It is why the US will never admit to any fault on Israel because they are doing the same exact thing.

Also I think it’s important as you did to separate Palestinian Americans from Palestinians living in the homeland. Someone that is there fighting is going to have a totally different pathology than someone who left to America which is the same country that is funding their oppressor.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Iran's Defense Ministry today said "any foolish Israeli action against Iran will be met with a devastating response". I have e never seen a time where other countries openly threatened the West without fear.
    If Hit 'Em Up was a global press release it would be this.