The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Harlem Globetrotters - ever see them live?

Real One

Sixer
zBucks
I love the Harlem Globetrotters. Seeing them play would have been so cool. I sadly never got to see them play growing up, but always wanted to. Has anyone here had the chance to see them play live? I know they still tour the country and I think some other countries as well. Eventually I'll see them live, but that'll have to wait a bit.

What was your first experience like seeing them live?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah I did once. I went with some family. I can't remember how much it cost but we were sitting pretty close to the action. I think it was in 2011 when I saw them. I didn't even know they were still going. They did a lot of comedy stunts like tricking people with buckets of water and all that. It was a fun time!

Banks

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Sadly no, but I'm pretty sure my school had one of the globetrotters of the time as a guest, I forget who it was, but whoever it was showed the tricks they did, and I think they brought along one of the bad players from one of those teams they always face. Or I could be forgetting and remembering a YouTube video I saw in my teens or something haha.

I would love to take my nephew and niece to see them live in person though. I think they would have fun seeing them play.