The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Have A Good Holiday Weekend!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I know not everyone celebrates Christmas. My family does and our focus is on family. I think it is important to have days we set aside each year to celebrate us coming together with our families and just being thankful. The family unit is being attacked and has been attacked for decades now. No matter what you believe or where you are on your spiritual path, always remember that family is very, very important.

I will probably be on the next few days since the mornings are usually slow for me and I have work off but I just wanted to wish those of you that celebrate a Merry Christmas now just in case!

D

Deleted member 1946

I know not everyone celebrates Christmas. My family does and our focus is on family. I think it is important to have days we set aside each year to celebrate us coming together with our families and just being thankful. The family unit is being attacked and has been attacked for decades now. No matter what you believe or where you are on your spiritual path, always remember that family is very, very important.

I will probably be on the next few days since the mornings are usually slow for me and I have work off but I just wanted to wish those of you that celebrate a Merry Christmas now just in case!
    I concur with you.

D

Deleted member 1946

I concur with you with most things. I have a hard time being around my family. Most of my family members refuse to do better. And I'm sick of them having their hands out despite the fact that I have constantly helped them. It is not enjoyable being around many of them. I prefer being around folks who are like family who are going somewhere in life. I like seeing folks being around those who are good influences on them.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I concur with you with most things. I have a hard time being around my family. Most of my family members refuse to do better. And I'm sick of them having their hands out despite the fact that I have constantly helped them. It is not enjoyable being around many of them. I prefer being around folks who are like family who are going somewhere in life. I like seeing folks being around those who are good influences on them.
    A friend of mine has issues like this. Like she is one of few in her family to be making a good living and she is engaged now and anytime she comes around everyone is hitting her up for money or help with something. Like she probably dished out over 15k in the last 2 years helping people in her family and they still asking for more!