The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Have Y’all Ever Had Multiple Girlfriends At Once?

HennyPapi

Registered
zBucks
I’m not talking FWB’s or girls you aren’t serious with

I’m talking girls who legit think there the only one.

Right now, after being single during the pandemic; I hooked me a Puerto Rican girl as a gf. I made a thread about it on the Coli (no free promotion). After that I been hooking up with A Salvadorian girl & a Black girl & both pushed for committment since March so I gave in.

Now I just ended up with 3 girlfriends

And brehs let me tell you I forgot how easy this made my life back then

When one act up I just have the other come see me

I sell em a dream and I met all their parents

I haven’t done this since I was 19/20 when I had more free time (I’m 29 now) but now that I’m older it’s even easier than before

My lil cousin (20) got 7 WHOLE girlfriends as of now all different colors all different creeds

White bishes be the easiest to train not gon lie

#ToxicBoys #CityBoys we in the bulding

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've been in this situation multiple times but I don't think it's a complete analogue. I've never told multiple women I'm in a committed relationship with them (not that I remember at least...sometimes you say anything to get the box) but I've definitely had a couple women on the roster at the same time who all thought they were my girlfriend. They would intrepret me being a gentleman, consistent, reliable, and etc as me being in a relationship with them and few came at me when they found out I was in the streets and I straight up asked "When did I ever agree to be exclusive with you?" They'll start juelzing but in the end the facts always stand...Im a gentleman but not your BF.

I always use the phrase, when you date a player and find out he has 3 other girlfriends you feel like he played you...when you date me and find out I'm talking to 3 other women you realize you played yourself.

On another note, juggling multiple women is tough...I would keep notes on each one to make sure I remembered all the things they liked so I wouldn't get tripped up.

Another difficult thing about it is that its expensive AF. If you taking each lady out once a week or even twice a month that shit adds up quickly. It's fun but it gets old quickly...I like consistency, commitment, and intimacy and that's what I wasn't getting when I was playing the field.

When you start getting into the lying and shit then it becomes unethical in my opinion but I don't judge but the shit is trife life when you have them thinking they the one and only and she find out you smashing the chick at her paint n sip club.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I’ve been a player a majority of my life and I have a funny story to tell. When I was a lot younger, I was dating two women, let’s call them Stephanie and Natasha and it was a couple days before Valentine’s Day.

So, Natasha is the girl I like the most so I was planning to do more for her and get something small for Steph. So the day before Valentine’s Day, Steph is being difficult so I’m like ”fuck it, I’m gonna give her Valentine’s Day presents to Natasha”. So come Valentine’s Day I give Natasha her gifts plus the ones I bought for Stephanie BUT I FORGOT TO REMOVE THE V-DAY CARD ADDRESSED TO STEPHANIE!!!

Natasha looks at me, throws the shit in my face, and never talked to me again. Now you may be thinking “well this nigga still got Stephanie so he can lean on her through the pain” NOPE! Natasha and Stephanie went to school together and so Tasha went and told Stephanie what happened and I lost both.

prince disgust

The playa lesson I learned is that you have to be focused when you’re mackin’, if you don’t have the mindspace to do it, then chill out til you do. I took a time out of the player life for like 2 years before I dove back in head first.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’ve been in situations where I was talking to more than one at a time. But I ever got serious about one, I really just lost touch with the others. I just don’t have game like that. I will probably being sayin the wrong names and dialing the wrong numbers and looking stupid out there.

yeah nigga in the other thread you was talking about you an introvert and shit most defo wanna leave the playa life to the wayside.

Will Smith Haha

HennyPapi

Registered
    zBucks
    nah.

I wanted to but just couldn’t get around to it I can’t manage more than one lady. I give you props on that PR joint @HennyPapi what she look like? If Rosie Perez is on the left and Amara La Negra is on the right where does shorty fall?
    She looks like a rip off Kira Perez (google her)

If you read my Coli thread I think she’s a bit “off… but nonetheless she listens and doesnt complain so I said why not

Now the other 2 whine about getting my time but I got an excuse for them.

HennyPapi

Registered
    zBucks
    yeah nigga in the other thread you was talking about you an introvert and shit most defo wanna leave the playa life to the wayside.

Will Smith Haha
    Funny thing is I’m an introvert & it’s better for me bc I can tell all 3 to fall back & get my recharge time….since they use to only seeing me only so often they I get a day or 2 to relax….

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

If you read my Coli thread I think she’s a bit “off… but nonetheless she listens and doesnt complain so I said why not

Nigga you just messed up my nofap.

computer GIF

Thanks for the visual tho.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

That’s the toughest part…when you got multiples and you taking one on a weekend trip so your texts become real sparse with the other two. That’s why it‘s good to be mindful of the patterns you establish…if you always available to text and then suddenly over a weekend you disappear, they gon’ know something is up. I would just straight up not text in between dates so that it’s not like I disappeared when I took one of my shorties on a weekend vacation.

HennyPapi

Registered
    zBucks
    That’s the toughest part…when you got multiples and you taking one on a weekend trip so your texts become real sparse with the other two. That’s why it‘s good to be mindful of the patterns you establish…if you always available to text and then suddenly over a weekend you disappear, they gon’ know something is up. I would just straight up not text in between dates so that it’s not like I disappeared when I took one of my shorties on a weekend vacation.
    This man has the cheat codes to the game.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Just flake on one. They do it to us all the time.

Plus, if you established a connection ; 9/10 she’ll re up for another date.

Facts, I would double book all the time.

If I call you and be like:

Sexy Prince GIF
    “Hey girl you tryna ride out on Friday?”

and she like:

Venus Williams Idk GIF by Wilson Tennis
    “I don’t know….I been busy with school yadda Yadda yadda…ill let you know”

If we have rapport I will ask what day does she know she can keep, it not…IM DOUBLE BOOKING!

If I get another date booked, when shorty calls on Friday I tell her ”yo, I made other plans, maybe we can link next week…can you lock in next friday @6PM…dont give me a maybe give me date and time you can keep”

If I can’t get another date booked then I’ll see if shorty come through or not. Life is all about options…you gotta have as many options as possible.

Lamont

Sixer
    zBucks
    Nah I just chose not to define anything with the women I was dealing with.

Whenever I got serious enough to call her my girlfriend I was exclusive.

It was imperative that I registered to inject this sentiment. Remember, that in which you put into the atmosphere shall come around on you. You may be under the impression of being a player but life has a peculiar way of displaying the prowess of others. One day you may decide to marry, lord forbid, and you may find your wife sleeping with another man. Not only will she embarrass you and humble your gluttonous ego, she will also take half.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It was imperative that I registered to inject this sentiment. Remember, that in which you put into the atmosphere shall come around on you. You may be under the impression of being a player but life has a peculiar way of displaying the prowess of others. One day you may decide to marry, lord forbid, and you may find your wife sleeping with another man. Not only will she embarrass you and humble your gluttonous ego, she will also take half.

Big Brother Reaction GIF by Big Brother After Dark

Welcome to the board…I guess.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was doing alright for a second, but somehow I ended up with two dates on the same day. I knew then that I wasn’t built for this.

too much punani in one day? Got it!

Whose man is dis? prince disgust

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’ve been a player a majority of my life and I have a funny story to tell. When I was a lot younger, I was dating two women, let’s call them Stephanie and Natasha and it was a couple days before Valentine’s Day.

So, Natasha is the girl I like the most so I was planning to do more for her and get something small for Steph. So the day before Valentine’s Day, Steph is being difficult so I’m like ”fuck it, I’m gonna give her Valentine’s Day presents to Natasha”. So come Valentine’s Day I give Natasha her gifts plus the ones I bought for Stephanie BUT I FORGOT TO REMOVE THE V-DAY CARD ADDRESSED TO STEPHANIE!!!

Natasha looks at me, throws the shit in my face, and never talked to me again. Now you may be thinking “well this nigga still got Stephanie so he can lean on her through the pain” NOPE! Natasha and Stephanie went to school together and so Tasha went and told Stephanie what happened and I lost both.

prince disgust

The playa lesson I learned is that you have to be focused when you’re mackin’, if you don’t have the mindspace to do it, then chill out til you do. I took a time out of the player life for like 2 years before I dove back in head first.

You was lunchin joe. It happens to the best of us. Bet you removed that jont next time. mjlol

Lamarr

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks

Powerful post my man

Jball

Registered
    zBucks
    I don’t know why, buts it’s against my instinct and self esteem to be unfaithful to the person I love. I never attempted to build extra affairs other than my gf and believe it’s better to share your feelings and thoughts to your partner about everything. If you can’t feel for them any more or falling for other person, be open about sharing it with them.

Lamont

Sixer
    zBucks
    I don’t know why, buts it’s against my instinct and self esteem to be unfaithful to the person I love. I never attempted to build extra affairs other than my gf and believe it’s better to share your feelings and thoughts to your partner about everything. If you can’t feel for them any more or falling for other person, be open about sharing it with them.

Living in this fashion is much simpler. Less to remember, less to manage, and less heart break.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I never had 2 girlfriends at the same time and I don't now. It sounds good on paper, but in reality, it's more trouble than it is worth. Juggling 1 girlfriend can be a chore let alone two of them.
    It’s way too much to manage bruh you end up losing in the end most of the time. Last thing I need is going through a week when my main woman is on her period and then having another week with my side chick. Too much to think about.

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is an excellent question! Have I ever had multiple girlfriends at once? I'll have to say no on this one. I don't consider any of my "relationships" as serious, they never have been. Have I liked more than one person at the same time? Of course, I have, but I consider myself to be rather true, so I would have to pick one or the other. Never would I date multiple girls at the same time. This will eventually lead to me having neither from someone getting emotionally hurt. Definitely not a good idea for me.

SINCEREM

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    As a young dude, it has happened to me severally not that I'm the one that went for the women in my life. I'm 22 years old, but it seems the more I go to club I meet more of the beautiful faces that talks to me. Before I would know, we've gone deep, that's why i turned into being around with 12 women in my life.

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    Getting attached to more than one woman at a particular time hadn't worked for me. Probably because I don't fancy being entangled with a lot of ladies when I should focus my whole energy on one woman. I will definitely make a mess of myself trying to keep more than one lady in a serious relationship.