Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

HBO Max killing off diversity to appease middle America according to laid off executives

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    One former employee says as many as 13 people of color previously in charge of developing shows like The Gordita Chronicles and the Spanish-language docuseries Menudo: Forever Young have been let go, likely influencing the types of shows and movies that are greenlit moving forward. Among those laid off are Jen Kim, an Asian woman who served as the senior vice president of the international team, and Kaela Barnes, a Black woman who worked under Kim.
    It was People of Color getting laid off. Let them learn how corporate America really works.

D

Deleted member 191

The white man giveth and he taketh away.
    I don't know why, but I laughed at this.
    I read this in the voice of a old timey preacher who just starts to randomly, preach out of no where. hahaha
    Animated GIF

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't know why, but I laughed at this.
    I read this in the voice of a old timey preacher who just starts to randomly, preach out of no where. hahaha
    Animated GIF
    Let me get an amen church. He may let the pay, rollllll…

James Brown Church GIF

Butttttt he may tell you to get the pay and then rollllllll

Happy Sunday Church GIF

He’s a mighty deceiver.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

HBO Max killing off diversity to appease middle America according to laid off executives​

I don't understand. Why don't they just create a White Entertainment Television Network to cater to them? There's a BET for Black people, a Telemundo for Hispanics, Bollywood for Indians, and CCTV for the Chinese / Asians. So why can't whites have a WET network for white people? They are such an underserved community and the rural communities are overlooked and forgotten like the Children of the Corn. Whites have been begging about a WET Network for years, so why not just create a WET Network for white people by white people?

We can have the My Pillow Guy, Miracle Whip, Hellman, Publix, Chick-fil-A, Parler, Breitbart, FOX, Alex Jones, Kelloggs, NRA, white non-Jewish gold and investment companies, Koch Brothers, white-owned small businesses, white-owned blue collar American business owners, and gun companies sponsor and advertise on the channel. We can have Trump, Ron DeSantis, Dr. Oz, and other anti-woke politicians advertise their campaigns and live rallies on the channel.

We can have things and individuals like Joel Osteen and other white pastors, Kid Rock, Trump, Ted Nugent, Joe Rogan, Ben Sharpio, NASCAR, Steve Bannon, MMA, hockey, country and bluegrass, Doomsday preppers, Duck Dynasty, Breaking Bad, World War I and II documentaries, PSAs to end the Opioid Crisis, Covington Catholic High School programming, Leave it to Beaver, Breakfast with the Beatles, Brunch with Elvis Presley, Lunch with the Beach Boys, Dinner with Megan Fox and Scarlett Johansson (she won't be Jewish in bed when you see her on your screen), guns, police and military worship, Milo, and American beer on the channel. The national anthem can aired at the beginning of every hour.

There is a melting pot of white people crying in their Frosted Snowflakes right now and they need our help. Make the WET Network and make it great for once. Keep it wholesome, pure, and white.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Same thing happened at my job. The first people they started laying off were the newer Black people. Diversity is a joke to these people.
    They're doing this in the UK too and it's making nearly 50% of the Black youth population there unemployed. This is heartbreaking. They couldn't even be accepted for more secured positions.

Young black workers are three times as likely to be jobless as whites with more than 41 per cent unemployed - as high as time of Brixton riots