Senior Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I’m looking forward to Golden Triangle 2. This is straight heat but LOL at that nigga trying to straighten out that lil ass chain.

In case you one of those haters that always like to snap on him becuz he look like head from Legends of the Hidden Temple here’s some more piff from the God:

”I got a chick that work the pole, another that work the stroll,
I’m the shit, you’ze a bitch, probably on birth control
I spit sick man, they call me young tuberculo
That’s short for tuberculosis nigga if you didn’t know.

This is a crime, charge me with real felonies
your career is a joke nigga, bill belamy
nothing about me this aint the chapelle Show
muthafucka this the ruger Rell show

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah Rell is dope but when is this nigga going to mature passed the gun bars? Nigga probably like a good 42 years old right now and has had an opportunity to generate more money than the average person…why he still on hoodrat shit.

Same thing when Mobb Deep would drop new albums. I be like “Prodigy and Hav yall be in the game sense like what 92/93…I’m not tryna hear gun bars on Blood Money”.

One of yall niggas living in a mansion and got nice cars and eating good steak and making investments…why you still talking like you sitting on the railing in front of a project building?

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Shit was flames, I forgot their other project I think it was called undefeated, it was cool but they sounded bored or old I dont know which is it. I’ma keep my eye on this.

Hell Rell w/Dame Grease was some good gun bussin rap, this my favorite track

This my favorite JR Writer verse back when Jim Jones sucked at rappin. You can hear clearly how Cam bit his flow but did it horribly.