The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Him mad coz I’m finna pay more than $200 a month for a gym membership 😭

Keke Petty

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Y’all, I went gym searching today and came across a leisure fitness gym and damn near had an orgasm😭. On gawd, I damn near paid at tht moment, but I gotta talk to the husband about it. He already said no, but ladies, y’all know we don’t accept tht as an answer. I’m gonna take our daughter up there. I KNOW she can convince him😈. Yeah, I’m pulling out the big guns. Stay mad fellas. Your favorite child is a weapon too😈😂😂😂🤣🤣. I’ll give y’all the update later🤞🏿

TeeGee

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
This gender 🤦😅, always thinking they can have their way Everytime, that's how my mom uses my kid sis to ask me for stuffs like my car or something of that that sort, knowing fully well I love very her ( my kid sis ) so much and can't say no to her. That's first degree blackmail in my opinion.😅

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Y’all, I went gym searching today and came across a leisure fitness gym and damn near had an orgasm😭. On gawd, I damn near paid at tht moment, but I gotta talk to the husband about it. He already said no, but ladies, y’all know we don’t accept tht as an answer. I’m gonna take our daughter up there. I KNOW she can convince him😈. Yeah, I’m pulling out the big guns. Stay mad fellas. Your favorite child is a weapon too😈😂😂😂🤣🤣. I’ll give y’all the update later🤞🏿
    200 for a gym membership is an investment, he doesn't realize it benifits both of you... If you get my drift... 😉

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    200 for a gym membership is an investment, he doesn't realize it benifits both of you... If you get my drift... 😉
    My equipment is here at home. When I did go to the gym, I spent time disinfecting the machines I'd use & I still do, buy at home.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What is a leisure fitness gym and is there a subtext here that I‘m not picking up? I feel like something is going over my head.

Keke Petty

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What is a leisure fitness gym and is there a subtext here that I‘m not picking up? I feel like something is going over my head.
    Yeah, it’s a luxury fitness center and I want to be able to take my kids to the pool. I don’t like public pools & the summer is getting pretty hot. I live in Phoenix, Az. The gym is called ‘Lifetime Fitness’.

Keke Petty

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wouldn't even know which amenities would be worth utilizing and which ones do not. I know it would be a fun experience since there would be a plethora of things to do.
    Exactly! My adult and teenage sons work-out with their father. This would give me extra time with them. They are so worth the amount. My youngest child is 5 so the kids summer camp is a win for me. This summer is gonna be so much fun☺️

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It is very expensive. Look up ‘Lifetime Fitness’. It has a lot amenities.

Yeah, it’s a luxury fitness center and I want to be able to take my kids to the pool. I don’t like public pools & the summer is getting pretty hot. I live in Phoenix, Az. The gym is called ‘Lifetime Fitness’.
    Tell Hubby he owes you since he got your speakers stolen.
    mjlol

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    As long as it's something that's not going to break him doing on the long run, I'm very sure that your daughter would have him change his mind. My mother used to pull that trick on my father on multiple occasions and it always worked like a charm. Father's always gives in to their baby girl.