Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Hitman 3 is now known as Hitman World of Assassination

zBucks
It combines all three games into one version, which technically the third game already was, but it looks like they are going to outright remove the first two games from purchase, so that you'd have to purchase World of Assassination.

I'm okay with this though, makes it easier to get the game. Plus I think it's going to include the VR option, which is what I really want to take advantage of at some point.

Does anyone here play the newer Hitman games? I grew up with the original games on the PS2. Blood Money is probably my favorite game out of the whole series. What about you?

Read more about this change below:

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
It combines all three games into one version, which technically the third game already was, but it looks like they are going to outright remove the first two games from purchase, so that you'd have to purchase World of Assassination.

I'm okay with this though, makes it easier to get the game. Plus I think it's going to include the VR option, which is what I really want to take advantage of at some point.

Does anyone here play the newer Hitman games? I grew up with the original games on the PS2. Blood Money is probably my favorite game out of the whole series. What about you?

Read more about this change below:
I played Hitman 1 and 2 on PS4. I and my wife enjoyed it immensely. I wouldn't mind having all three at my diaposal.