The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

How do you feel about the Taliban in Afghanistan rounding up all their coons and how the blowback impacts Black Americans?

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The media keeps talking about the crisis going and painting it as if the Taliban are a bunch of savages attacking their citizens but is that true?

1. The Taliban did not attack the USA during 9/11...that was Al Qaeda, an organization linked to the CIA.
    2. A lot of Afghanis worked against their own people to help the USA take control over the country.

Knowing these two things to be true, why wouldn't they go door-to-door to punish the individuals who collaborated with the US Government? Do they not have the right to do that?

What's terrible is that this is also going to impact us as Black Americans because there's about to be a ton of Afghanis coming into our neighborhoods and competing with us for the limited resources.

Then since these people have been saved from certain execution, they will be in alignment with the US Government and work with them against us.

Our tax dollars are going to go to helping these people get situated...they are going to get refugee funds and grants and in the end they will end up working to sabotage us. This is why we as Black Americans need to stop playing around and understand that we are all we got.

This nation says it has no money for reparations but then turns around and bails out a bunch of Afghanis.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    This is proof that you can’t trust the devil, the Iraqi coons learned the same lesson during desert storm. We need to do with our coons what the Taliban is about to do with theirs…we need to do this globally. I’m East African from Sudan and our Arab Coons are on a whole other level, we need to play hardball.

Manta

Registered
    zBucks
    Agreed. I would think it would be an obvious move that they go after those who worked with the US government.

This is just another reason why black americans need to come together and elevate each other. Too many fall victim to the circle of dragging one another down which is just what they want. The more success we have, the less control they have.

eclipsed

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    They do this with other nations all the time instead of helping those within the country itself. Like, look at the state of black communities across America. Now you want to bring in immigrants who will have no working or language skills? Where do you think they are going to live? They are going to push them into black communities. It is no secret either that they hate black folks as well. They are like the Chinese. Not the Chinese immigrants in the US but the actual Chinese communists.

I am all for working together and I think we can get past this whole color division but culture division is another story. Every culture has bad things in it, but when you have bad culture fueled by religion or money, do you think people moving to a safer place will change that?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Agreed. I would think it would be an obvious move that they go after those who worked with the US government.

This is just another reason why black americans need to come together and elevate each other. Too many fall victim to the circle of dragging one another down which is just what they want. The more success we have, the less control they have.

Yup we need to realize that we can fight each other for $0.50 or unite to make $10.00. I like that the energy is shifting though, we have had the fog lifted from us after the civil rights act and are moving in reality and as if we understand the stakes.
    They do this with other nations all the time instead of helping those within the country itself. Like, look at the state of black communities across America. Now you want to bring in immigrants who will have no working or language skills? Where do you think they are going to live? They are going to push them into black communities. It is no secret either that they hate black folks as well. They are like the Chinese. Not the Chinese immigrants in the US but the actual Chinese communists.

I am all for working together and I think we can get past this whole color division but culture division is another story. Every culture has bad things in it, but when you have bad culture fueled by religion or money, do you think people moving to a safer place will change that?
    Exactly. I’m from Long Beach, CA and I grew up around tons of southeast Asians who were brought in after the USA attacked Cambodia, Laos, and Thailand. They were in our neighborhood and many got resources to help them build stores that we Black Americans did not receive. The US Government sees us as an enemy and is committed to disrupting us at all costs.

D

Deleted member 1946

The media keeps talking about the crisis going and painting it as if the Taliban are a bunch of savages attacking their citizens but is that true?

1. The Taliban did not attack the USA during 9/11...that was Al Qaeda, an organization linked to the CIA.
    2. A lot of Afghanis worked against their own people to help the USA take control over the country.

Knowing these two things to be true, why wouldn't they go door-to-door to punish the individuals who collaborated with the US Government? Do they not have the right to do that?

What's terrible is that this is also going to impact us as Black Americans because there's about to be a ton of Afghanis coming into our neighborhoods and competing with us for the limited resources.

Then since these people have been saved from certain execution, they will be in alignment with the US Government and work with them against us.

Our tax dollars are going to go to helping these people get situated...they are going to get refugee funds and grants and in the end they will end up working to sabotage us. This is why we as Black Americans need to stop playing around and understand that we are all we got.

This nation says it has no money for reparations but then turns around and bails out a bunch of Afghanis.

We better. I do see a movement in this country to get as many Black folks as possible to move to the South so we can take over. I live in the South, and it appears as if we are not motivated to do the things that we need to do so we can become empowered.

D

Deleted member 1946

Yup we need to realize that we can fight each other for $0.50 or unite to make $10.00. I like that the energy is shifting though, we have had the fog lifted from us after the civil rights act and are moving in reality and as if we understand the stakes.

Exactly. I’m from Long Beach, CA and I grew up around tons of southeast Asians who were brought in after the USA attacked Cambodia, Laos, and Thailand. They were in our neighborhood and many got resources to help them build stores that we Black Americans did not receive. The US Government sees us as an enemy and is committed to disrupting us at all costs.
    Yep. We need a plethora of mechanisms to ensure we do not get sabotaged. And that includes spies in these other races of people's. I know some of our folks have realized that. But it won't be many since most of these people in the other groups are on code with their own.

Jay
    Jay
    They’re more on code with white supremacy than with their own people. Afghanistan was split with the people working for the US and the Taliban so they have their own issues with sell outs and traitors and the Taliban probably solved the issue already. The real problem is that a lot of Black Americans have an immature mentality when it comes to survival.
    D

Deleted member 1946

I read something somewhere that said that the powers that be want to bring the USA's standard of living down to the standard of living in the 3rd world. Not bring theirs up to ours. And I believe it.

D

Deleted member 1946

Crabs and barrel mentality. Some of our folks will realize it when it is too late.

RCNAL
    RCNAL
    Yep, as well as on code going after on code...I have seen it personally, recently. blackmancigar
    D

Deleted member 1946

This is proof that you can’t trust the devil, the Iraqi coons learned the same lesson during desert storm. We need to do with our coons what the Taliban is about to do with theirs…we need to do this globally. I’m East African from Sudan and our Arab Coons are on a whole other level, we need to play hardball.
    Yep. And make the coons/sellouts go into hiding.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I read something somewhere that said that the powers that be want to bring the USA's standard of living down to the standard of living in the 3rd world. Not bring theirs up to ours. And I believe it.
    Yes they are doing it as we speak. I believe they see a downturn on the horizon and they are prepping for it.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I got no problem with any people weeding out the sell outs and we should be doing it too. I'm hoping eventually we'll have a differen type of Pan Africanism made up of on code Blacks from different countries. Eventually, we aren't close to that now but with the internet its far easier to do now than at any time prior.

Within America I'm glad its happening. Eventually the so called Black leaders will be called out. Jesse Jackson and Rev Al were ran out of pretty much any BLM / Floyd protest they showed up at. That wouldn't have happened 30 years ago.

I can understand why the liberal media like CNN and MSNBC wouldn't report that but Fox News and other right wing media who are openly against Jesse and Rev Al knew about it and didn't say a peep. Which tells me they want them protected as well so they can use them to scare up white right wingers and lie that they are the leaders of the black masses.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Every country functioning today has gotten rid of those who opposed the status quo Black People are the only group who doesn't seem to get that concept.....like John Henrik Clarke stated "WE Have No Friends!" That's something we'll have to realize and take the necessary steps to remove those who oppose us out of the way. Being able to hold your enemies accountable is real power. B💯✊🏿