The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

How do you handle getting stopped by the police?

zBucks
I thankfully haven't had much issue with the police, but I feel I've been relatively lucky so far. I'm sure I will encounter a cop who will make trouble. I hope that day never comes. Anyway, handling the situation is scary. I have only been stopped twice in my life, and each time was smooth, for the cop that is, but for me, my anxiety was through the damn roof. I was freaking out. And I shouldn't have that fear, none of us should.

Anyway, I fear being stopped by the police, because you never know how it'll go. I always cooperate, never argue, etc. But with how some cops can be, who's to know if that will keep working.

Do you have any bad stories about dealing with the police?

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I just put my keys on the hood, keep hands on the steering wheel, answer whatever questions they have, and when they ask me for paperwork I tell them exactly where it's located, which hand I'm going to reach for it with, and then let them know when I'm about to start moving. I haven't had any bad experiences in about 10+ years.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I pretty much just shut the fvck up. I learned early on, that they only ask you questions to Try and build a case on you.
    exactly how I handle shit too, they ain't my friends. I don't even argue if I feel like they pulled me over on some bullshit. I just get my ticket and be on my way.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I thankfully haven't had much issue with the police, but I feel I've been relatively lucky so far. I'm sure I will encounter a cop who will make trouble. I hope that day never comes. Anyway, handling the situation is scary. I have only been stopped twice in my life, and each time was smooth, for the cop that is, but for me, my anxiety was through the damn roof. I was freaking out. And I shouldn't have that fear, none of us should.

Anyway, I fear being stopped by the police, because you never know how it'll go. I always cooperate, never argue, etc. But with how some cops can be, who's to know if that will keep working.

Do you have any bad stories about dealing with the police?

I don’t fear no pig but it’s important to know when you’re behind enemy lines and to act appropriately. I keep my hands where they can see them and don’t make any sudden movements. It ain’t even worth it getting into an argument with them if you don’t trying to take it all the way there.

Invincible1914

Sixer
    Tither
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    I pretty much just shut the fvck up. I learned early on, that they only ask you questions to Try and build a case on you.
    I’m sure there are some militants out there who would hate on this approach, but I just hand them the papers and wait for my ticket. (Out here you ain’s getting no damn warning. Believe that! They post up to catch you speeding through a school zone when school is out) Then I move on.

I feel like they might have had a reason to pull you over, but they are really looking for something else. I don’t drink/do drugs or have any outstanding warrants, so they have to reluctantly let me go.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m sure there are some militants out there who would hate on this approach, but I just hand them the papers and wait for my ticket. (Out here you ain’s getting no damn warning. Believe that! They post up to catch you speeding through a school zone when school is out) Then I move on.

I feel like they might have had a reason to pull you over, but they are really looking for something else. I don’t drink/do drugs or have any outstanding warrants, so they have to reluctantly let me go.

Them moorish niggas are the worst:

“By the power vested in me by the treaty of Morocco of 1862…I’m not driving, I’m traveling as a diplomat for the empire of Mali recognized by the U.N. council of Chalcedon ratified by Emperor Marcian, under the governance of Mansa Musa the 4th. “

I be like:

snoopdisappointment “Nigga they got guns and you don’t, game over”

Invincible1914

Sixer
    Tither
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Them moorish niggas are the worst:

“By the power vested in me by the treaty of Morocco of 1862…I’m not driving, I’m traveling as a diplomat for the empire of Mali recognized by the U.N. council of Chalcedon ratified by Emperor Marcian, under the governance of Mansa Musa the 4th. “

I be like:

snoopdisappointment “Nigga they got guns and you don’t, game over”
    OMG that’s they have got to be the smartest dumb people I’ve ever seen talking bout I’m not a citizen of any government I’m a traveler in life or some crap like that.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    OMG that’s they have got to be the smartest dumb people I’ve ever seen talking bout I’m not a citizen of any government I’m a traveler in life or some crap like that.

then after that nigga say that dumb shit still end up getting pulled out the car with no Morroco to call on to save em. Check ya boy out with the jail babble

“Y’all have no jurisdiction over us”

usher laugh

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah man shit be mad silly…sometimes the cops just leave to avoid the drama.

then after that nigga say that dumb shit still end up getting pulled out the car with no Morroco to call on to save em. Check ya boy out with the jail babble

“Y’all have no jurisdiction over us”

usher laugh
    mjlolThey let him go.

Invincible1914

Sixer
    Tither
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    check ya boy at 0:48

I’ve literally never heard a black person tell the police “I don’t comply.” lilboosiedigust

Who is gonna uphold these stupid laws they keep spouting out?

What’s the point in even being that argumentative? They probably still sitting in jail talking bout my rights are being violated. The guy with the kids just pissed me off. I was fully expecting him to get Rodney King’d right in front of his family.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’ve literally never heard a black person tell the police “I don’t comply.” lilboosiedigust

Who is gonna uphold these stupid laws they keep spouting out?

What’s the point in even being that argumentative? They probably still sitting in jail talking bout my rights are being violated. The guy with the kids just pissed me off. I was fully expecting him to get Rodney King’d right in front of his family.

That's the part that kills me, it's like "Ok, I'm violating the moroccan treaty what you gon do about it nigga?" Then they like "I'ma take you to the World Court". It's a bunch of jail babble shit. Guns is the only thing that can maintain your rights not laws.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Dam y’all for getting me started on these videos. I need help.

Cop was through at @5:53 “My constitutional right is unalienable”.

The only thing that gives the constitution power is guns. That’s why we have no protection under it because they have more guns than us.