Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

How Far is Too Far? | The Age of A.I.

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Or bring about the age of skynet!! Just saying!!
View: https://youtu.be/UwsrzCVZAb8

The Age of A.I. is an 8-part documentary series hosted by Robert Downey Jr. (AKA, WhitePookie) covering the ways Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Neural Networks will change the world.

terminator GIF

Devin

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
In all honesty, it's extremely scary to think about Artificial Intelligence. I don't believe this is something that will take over the world in terms of violence and domination. However, I do feel as if artificial intelligence can learn a little too much about us and begin to take over jobs and other labor needs causing a lot of humans to become jobless. On the other hand, in my mind, if artificial intelligence can take over human jobs and complete all the things needed, no one would need to work, and eventually, everything would be free right lol?

TeeGee

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
In all honesty, it's extremely scary to think about Artificial Intelligence. I don't believe this is something that will take over the world in terms of violence and domination. However, I do feel as if artificial intelligence can learn a little too much about us and begin to take over jobs and other labor needs causing a lot of humans to become jobless. On the other hand, in my mind, if artificial intelligence can take over human jobs and complete all the things needed, no one would need to work, and eventually, everything would be free right lol?
I sincerely do feel technology is advancing at a really rapid rate which makes it even more scary to sit and imagine a robot invasion as seen in some of those sci-fi movies we watch. Lol. Let's just look forward and hope it's all for the better of human kind.