The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

How Long Do Ya'll Think It Will Take For Black Americans To Get To 5% Of USA Wealth?

D

Deleted member 1946

The reason I asked this question is that we are starting more businesses, buying more land and putting things into place to safeguard our future. Despite this, estimates are that by 2050, Black Americans wealth will be at 0. If we are doing all this stuff, then we should be on the path to increasing our wealth. What do ya'll think?

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    We've been at 1.5 of 1 percent since 1850 so there will have to be a Revolution before white supremacy let's that happen. In the meantime as individuals to help the group we should all be working on getting our finances in order from credit scores to lessening our overall debt to this system. I know it sounds oxymoronic but look how China is treating its citizens as far as credit rating trust that system is coming to Amerikkka.

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    As TD hip hop media always points out we're on the way to zero net wealth by 2050.

Unless something changes substantially, I don't foresee that not being true.

I'm not trying to sound pessimistic, but like TD I'm looking at facts, statistics, behavioral trends and patterns, and numerical data. And based on that I see his prediction being true.

I like to hope that both TD and myself are wrong and things change, but based on the information and facts, I don't think he is.

We have ran out of time to make the substantial changes that we needed to. The changes the needed to be made should have been done decades ago.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We live in a time where it’s the easiest ever to build wealth and practice group economics however I don’t see that amongst most black people, more alarming i don’t see any form of being on code from most of the black youth. They seem to be very indoctrinated into white supremacist thinking. The optimistic side of me wants to say we’ll be above 0, while the logical side of me says I’m not sure. I hate to give a non answer like this but it’s my honest observation.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We've been at 1.5 of 1 percent since 1850 so there will have to be a Revolution before white supremacy let's that happen. In the meantime as individuals to help the group we should all be working on getting our finances in order from credit scores to lessening our overall debt to this system. I know it sounds oxymoronic but look how China is treating its citizens as far as credit rating trust that system is coming to Amerikkka.
    Interesting please elaborate how you think this will be implemented? Do you think America will implement a social credit system via their CBDC?

ZxBro
    ZxBro
    It's actually alredy been implemented to a point compare what you can do with a 750 credit score as opposed to a 480 credit score......even some jobs and apartments base your life off of your credit rating so we're actually half way to that point even the medical field treats you differently based on what type of Healthcare coverage you have......just be aware.