The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

How much of a mess is your email inbox?

Finesse

Sixer
zBucks
I don't check my email all that much these days, never really have to unless i'm creating an account on another site, or for purchases and all that. I have a work email, but that's mostly just when I'm at work. With my personal inbox, it's a mess. I don't receive much in my spam folder, but I have a lot of emails coming in from places I subscribed to in the past, and I'm just too lazy to unsub from them.

Now days I mostly talk to people through text messages, I haven't really emailed anyone personally in years.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    I don't check my email all that much these days, never really have to unless i'm creating an account on another site, or for purchases and all that. I have a work email, but that's mostly just when I'm at work. With my personal inbox, it's a mess. I don't receive much in my spam folder, but I have a lot of emails coming in from places I subscribed to in the past, and I'm just too lazy to unsub from them.

Now days I mostly talk to people through text messages, I haven't really emailed anyone personally in years.
    Work email is ok, we get very little in the way of spam. I've created some extra folders which helps me stay organised. My personal email used to be a disaster. I've had to check my filters to make sure only important emails go into my inbox. Any email that goes into my inbox that I havent actioned/responded to within a month gets deleted. It still needs refining but it is getting better.

Ravenfreak

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've got two main email accounts I use, and both of them need to be cleaned out. I've got thousands of unread emails from the years, I just get lazy and forget to clean them out. They're both messy, and one of them is a old Yahoo email account and Yahoo is bad about filtering out spam. I also have been trying to unsubscribe from a site, but I still keep getting emails from the site.