The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

How much of Hollyweird you think is into kids?

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
My friend and I were talking about this last night. Since that Grammy's show and all this other nonsense happening and being pushed or celebrated, it seems like there are a lot of pedophiles in Hollywood. If I had to put a percentage on it, knowing most pedophiles are victims themselves... I would say roughly 22% of them are but out of the ones that started as child actors, 80% of them. You know they had to have been abused.

What do you think about this? How many of these kid fiddlers are on Hollyweird and who you think is hiding in plain site as one?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Every story I've every heard about a child actor, they have been propositioned or something that involved sex. That's common. A lot of models start out in their teens and I've heard the same thing.

In the last say....15 or 20 years there have been a lot more gay targeting of boys. Way, way back in the '60s, '70s, I've heard of adult women smashing male teen stars. To keep it buck, unless he's sprung on her, its a win for him. Underage singers, etc, get propositioned, compromised by adults. That's common.

Hasn't always been that way?

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Every story I've every heard about a child actor, they have been propositioned or something that involved sex. That's common. A lot of models start out in their teens and I've heard the same thing.

In the last say....15 or 20 years there have been a lot more gay targeting of boys. Way, way back in the '60s, '70s, I've heard of adult women smashing male teen stars. To keep it buck, unless he's sprung on her, its a win for him. Underage singers, etc, get propositioned, compromised by adults. That's common.

Hasn't always been that way?
Yeah the sexual exploitation on child actors is insane. This is why I would guess so many of them are pedophiles because they were abused. It goes hand in hand. There are a lot of dudes who are probably in the closet even now because they don't want to lose work.