Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

How Much Time You Spend Watching Stuff Throughout The Week?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    In terms of both TV and movies. I am curious.

I don't seem to watch as much as anyone else. It seems like people are watching an average of 3.5 hours of TV a day and I average like 45 min a day. I just get bored sitting still too long not doing anything.

How much time you spend watching stuff throughout the week?

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I watch Kitchen Nightmares every week, so that's 1 hour of TV a week. I also try to squeeze in a movie with hubby/family at least once a week. So, that's 2-4 hours a week for movies.

I mainly have Twitch streams up during the day. I don't get to sit and watch them for long though. I just try to have them up to help with numbers/ad revenue.

Don't watch too much stuff throughout the week, but I try to make it count when I do.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I watch Kitchen Nightmares every week, so that's 1 hour of TV a week. I also try to squeeze in a movie with hubby/family at least once a week. So, that's 2-4 hours a week for movies.

I mainly have Twitch streams up during the day. I don't get to sit and watch them for long though. I just try to have them up to help with numbers/ad revenue.

Don't watch too much stuff throughout the week, but I try to make it count when I do.
    I do similar with YouTube vids. I will have stuff on and playing while doing other things around the house like cleaning, cooking, doing my hair, etc. so my numbers are higher if you count that but I don't cause I am not sitting around doing nothing while they are on.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I am guessing I was in a somewhat depression state at the time, not interacting with friends, etc, just work to home and never going anywhere. Job sucked, life sucked. I was watching many different tv shows at the time. That was the worst of it, these days I have a few series I watch.

I am studying for a certification so I don't have much time for it, thank goodness. I'd say an hour a day. I have some youtube in the background. I'll listen to TBA while I'm driving. Anyway, I'm trying to make my down time educational and uplifting.

Hour or two a day at most.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am guessing I was in a somewhat depression state at the time, not interacting with friends, etc, just work to home and never going anywhere. Job sucked, life sucked. I was watching many different tv shows at the time. That was the worst of it, these days I have a few series I watch.

I am studying for a certification so I don't have much time for it, thank goodness. I'd say an hour a day. I have some youtube in the background. I'll listen to TBA while I'm driving. Anyway, I'm trying to make my down time educational and uplifting.

Hour or two a day at most.
    Making healthy changes is a good thing. You were aware it was an issue and you made the right changes to benefit your mental heath and that is always a good thing.