The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Howard University Students Against Jim Crow Joe

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Animated GIF

josiah starr

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    Supporter
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I applaud these young folks. Sad truth is that the school staff and administrators probably sought to punish these students for voice thier distaste for Crime Bill Joe.

It's shameful that he was invited to speak there anyway.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I applaud these young folks. Sad truth is that the school staff and administrators probably sought to punish these students for voice thier distaste for Crime Bill Joe.

It's shameful that he was invited to speak there anyway.
    that’s where people school that’s why they put a non Black American in charge of it. HBCUs ain’t are shit it suxks but I had to come to grips with it when I saw them turning up nothing but coons.

D

Deleted member 1946

that’s where people school that’s why they put a non Black American in charge of it. HBCUs ain’t are shit it suxks but I had to come to grips with it when I saw them turning up nothing but coons.
    I thought about going to a HBCU. But I was like what was the point. Those schools are not unapologetically Black. I would much rather go ta a different school and get the full experience of college than go to a HBCU with a sellout for a president and cares more about non-Black people than they do Black people.