Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

I can't believe I agree with Tucker Carlson!!!!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Tucker has been spot on with so many things dealing with the sexualizing of children. That Daily Wire dude Matt Walsh did that documentary that really put things in perspective. I may not align with these people politically and they have a lot of problems with em but when they push stuff to protect kids from the skittle mafia, they are doing God's work in my eyes.

This crap needs to stop. These sick fuqs want children as sex tokens and objects and it makes me skin crawl and my blood boil.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Tucker has been spot on with so many things dealing with the sexualizing of children. That Daily Wire dude Matt Walsh did that documentary that really put things in perspective. I may not align with these people politically and they have a lot of problems with em but when they push stuff to protect kids from the skittle mafia, they are doing God's work in my eyes.

This crap needs to stop. These sick fuqs want children as sex tokens and objects and it makes me skin crawl and my blood boil.
    That documentary really showed how looney this sexual movement has become. It is not about advocacy, it’s about the bullying of straight people and the predation of children.

I’m all about people having the right to be with who they wish. I actually abhor people who are anti-LGBT. Adults should be able to be with whoever they wish and it’s no one’s business.

But when you take that advocacy and move it to children or to people who do not agree with the lifestyle that’s when it’s problematic.

TJ_

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

What documentary are you guys referencing?

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wow!!! I really can't believe I'm in agreeance with the got damn right wing nuts on this issue!

Wow. This is some dark ish that is going on. But what produced this darkness? When injustice is allowed to reiGN this is just the beginning of sorrow. Wow this is literally fk the kids like lil nasty said.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wow. This is some dark ish that is going on. But what produced this darkness? When injustice is allowed to reiGN this is just the beginning of sorrow. Wow this is literally fk the kids like lil nasty said.
    They’re trying to turn the nation back into a slave state and they are trying to derange the politic so that we are too confused to see it coming. It’s divide and conquer taken to the next level.

TJ_

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wow!!! I really can't believe I'm in agreeance with the got damn right wing nuts on this issue!

I just read an article about this. It’s a culture they are creating to mutilate children and calling it the child’s choice. It’s disturbing and they are 1000% obsessed with child sexuality masking pedophilia. It’s disgusting.

Shoutout13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

As the old saying goes:
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Normally I don't agree with Tucker but when it comes to exploitation of children,
    that should have nothing to do with race, faith,political leaning, nationality, etc.
    Children should always be off limits....period.

When there is no longer protection for children,
    and those seeking to protect the children are treated like the enemy,
    society is in big trouble.

So in this case, I absolutely agree.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Agreed, I learned a long while ago to accept truth no matter the source, origins, etc.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    As the old saying goes:
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Normally I don't agree with Tucker but when it comes to exploitation of children,
    that should have nothing to do with race, faith,political leaning, nationality, etc.
    Children should always be off limits....period.

When there is no longer protection for children,
    and those seeking to protect the children are treated like the enemy,
    society is in big trouble.

So in this case, I absolutely agree.
    Not even Child Protective Services (CPS) and so-called child advocacy groups can be relied on to protect the children. These "child advocacy" groups (including non-profit ones) always side with CPS. In fact in many cases, they'll try to find any reason to remove your child from your home and place them with actual abusers, anti-Black racists, pedos, unfit caretakers, and rapists for the "child's best interest." They'll even go as far as to advocate for the foster parents and go against you and your efforts to get your child back by way of sabotage, confusion, and internal corruption.

To make matters worse, take a look at the documentaries about pedophiles such as the 1994 Chicken Hawk film. This was before the 2014 An Open Secret documentary came out.

zenithprobe

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What he’s saying is logically sound but I disagree with the over generalizations. The lgbt community as a whole isn’t centered around the sexualization of minors and I agree that it’s dangerous to steer the narrative towards the “few people” he referenced earlier in the interview who do.

He’s also ignoring the fact that the oversexualization of minors, specifically children, exists in MANY heterosexual right wing circles as well. Look at the judges who acquit young white men who are convicted of rape and child abuse. Look at the rumours of suspected clientele at Epsteins island.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    What he’s saying is logically sound but I disagree with the over generalizations. The lgbt community as a whole isn’t centered around the sexualization of minors and I agree that it’s dangerous to steer the narrative towards the “few people” he referenced earlier in the interview who do.

He’s also ignoring the fact that the oversexualization of minors, specifically children, exists in MANY heterosexual right wing circles as well. Look at the judges who acquit young white men who are convicted of rape and child abuse. Look at the rumours of suspected clientele at Epsteins island.
    He’s definitely overgeneralizing in some cases and that points to the editorialization of American news. Everything is an opinion and we see the network’s slant in the coverage. However I do think it’s good it’s being talked about rather than the liberals who are basically shaming people for using the word groomer.