Senior Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
So I got the shot around 1PM today and it didn’t hurt, I didn’t feel anything but 7 hours later my arm hurts like hell. My arm feels like the day after spending a week off work with a $1000 gift card to only fans. But no sickness, no fever, or anything right now, I feel fine. I called off work tomorrow, I‘ma try to milk two days off work from this.

Anyone else get the second shot? If so, how did it go?

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's how my second shot was. I didn't feel it when they gave it to me but I could barely lift my arm the next day. I didn't have too many side effects, just felt a little off the next day and kind of tired for a couple days after that. I'm just glad I didn't get sick like some people did.
    Same here, no sickness but arm felt horrible for the following day. How do you feel now that you’re vaccinated, do you feel safer?

Avenger

Registered
    zBucks
    Same here, no sickness but arm felt horrible for the following day. How do you feel now that you’re vaccinated, do you feel safer?
    Yeah I feel safe. Most of the cases now consist of unvaccinated people so I don't worry as much. I was already a bit of germaphobe before all of this so I just kept the same habits of using hand sanitizer frequently - which I'm sure doesn't hurt lol

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's how my second shot was. I didn't feel it when they gave it to me but I could barely lift my arm the next day. I didn't have too many side effects, just felt a little off the next day and kind of tired for a couple days after that. I'm just glad I didn't get sick like some people did.
    i can barely lift my arm today. cmblankstare

eclipsed

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    My cousin got the first shot and had a bad reaction to it. Her arm was swollen to twice the size and was throbbing in pain. Her mother is a nurse and told her to just skip the second one. She already had Covid so to her, she should be protected enough. I think people with allergies and certain immune conditions are getting bad reactions to it. Good thing no major ill-effects for your OP.

Prankster

Sixer
    zBucks
    Somebody warned me that would happen, so I spent the whole first day doing windmills with my arm to make the blood flow. I guess it helped, but my arm was still hurt.
    I told myself I was going to do that but I didn't stick to it. I think I moved my arm around one time and it hurt so that was it lol

Finesse

Sixer
    zBucks
    My first shot, had just mild soreness. It started to hurt more later on, but the pain wasn't as bad as any of yalls. My second shot, the lady stabbed that needle pretty good into me, hurt a bit and then my arm ended up hurting about the same as last time. So not nearly as bad as your experiences. But, now I hear we gotta get a possible booster shot, so who knows how that one will go.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That’s just the mark of the beast activating. You’ll be alright!
    my nig just if it really was though...

Awkward Episode 2 GIF by The Office

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My cousin got the first shot and had a bad reaction to it. Her arm was swollen to twice the size and was throbbing in pain. Her mother is a nurse and told her to just skip the second one. She already had Covid so to her, she should be protected enough. I think people with allergies and certain immune conditions are getting bad reactions to it. Good thing no major ill-effects for your OP.
    That’s scary af. How is she doing now?
    That’s just the mark of the beast activating. You’ll be alright!
    you right because I been wanting to bump
    Montero since I got the shot.

eclipsed

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    That’s scary af. How is she doing now?
    Last I heard she is okay. She had a fever for a few days but the swelling and pain went away since then. I feel like the vaccines weren't screened enough. Like most of them takes a minimum of like 4 years to properly test and this one was done in less than a year. I just hope if there are any long-term side-effects for anyone, they can be resolved easily through diet or whatever.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Last I heard she is okay. She had a fever for a few days but the swelling and pain went away since then. I feel like the vaccines weren't screened enough. Like most of them takes a minimum of like 4 years to properly test and this one was done in less than a year. I just hope if there are any long-term side-effects for anyone, they can be resolved easily through diet or whatever.

yeah its a big scam

last year Biden was talking about how you couldn’t trust it because trump was president and now all of sudden he is saying employers should mandate it. Then Fauci and the Surgeon General were saying you don’t need to wear a mask and they switched up and said that you did. It’s a bunch of nonsense.

E

educatedman23

So I got the shot around 1PM today and it didn’t hurt, I didn’t feel anything but 7 hours later my arm hurts like hell. My arm feels like the day after spending a week off work with a $1000 gift card to only fans. But no sickness, no fever, or anything right now, I feel fine. I called off work tomorrow, I‘ma try to milk two days off work from this.

There is no way I will take that stuff. I do not care how much money on a gift card they gave. More power to you for enduring that delayed pain.

Ravenfreak

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I got two shots, the first one didn't bother me but the second one I felt like garbage after getting it. I got it done on a Saturday, thinking I'd be fine like the first shot, but I was wrong. I had to take that following Monday off of work, because it felt like I had the flu. Afterwards I felt fine though. I got covid early this month, and I probably would have had worse symptoms if I didn't get vaccinated.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    Good for you OP, we all have to be safe out there. Truth be told,I haven't taken any, that was mainly because I was pregnant and still breastfeeding. I plan to do so once my baby clocks a year. I don't know if I'm being smart by doing so or just plain ignorant 🤔
    Why would you take the jab if you're fine?

D

Deleted member 405

I didn't get any shots but the way you described the pain had me crying laughing!
    I hope all goes well for you...