The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

I love to see you go

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
I dont know about your state or country but wearing a mask is optional here.Vaxs arent being pushed or endorsed any more. I even talked to my Uncle on the phone. Last time I talked to him he and my aunts were trying to sway my beautiful mind and get stuck. I prayed a special prayer for our family who did take this concoction. Covid came and wrecked my already fractured family but the future brings possibilty of repair. My condolenses to everyone effected in any way by this outbreak. The lives taken from this should not be forgotten.Mask Off

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
I'm still going to wear a mask if I go anywhere in public. I'm not vaxxed and won't take it but I do believe there is something spreading, not as bad as they say but I'd rather be safe than sorry.
I wear a mask sometimes because I like the option of hiding my identity. It is something out here though.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The masks don't do shit unless you are sick. They don't protect you, they are meant to protect other people. That is why doctors wear masks during surgeries, not patients. They just want us all muzzled. Anytime I have been sick and had to be out in public, I would just wear a scarf. I don't want to be spreading my germs to other people. I was raised to be mindful of that so I always have been but this mask nonsense is just too much for me. If you think you are sick or know you are, by all means, wear a mask. But don't believe the lies that they protect YOU from becoming sick.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The masks don't do shit unless you are sick. They don't protect you, they are meant to protect other people. That is why doctors wear masks during surgeries, not patients. They just want us all muzzled. Anytime I have been sick and had to be out in public, I would just wear a scarf. I don't want to be spreading my germs to other people. I was raised to be mindful of that so I always have been but this mask nonsense is just too much for me. If you think you are sick or know you are, by all means, wear a mask. But don't believe the lies that they protect YOU from becoming sick.
    They do help with pollen for those like me who have allergy problems. That may be it though.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They do help with pollen for those like me who have allergy problems. That may be it though.
    Pollen is much bigger and will be blocked by fabric. You should give local honey a try. A family friend started consuming it in her tea and she stopped getting allergic reactions to grass, pollen, and other seasonal airborne allergens. Might be worth a try.