Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

I Miss Michael Jackson Y'all

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Smooth Criminal is still one of my favorite songs ever. I remember watching the long form video in Moonwalker and I was in awe. MJ’s swag and style was untouchable, the music, dance, cinematography were on point. Another thing I loved about MJ is how he always had a message and was always pro-Black.

Ravenfreak

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    MJ is one of the greatest artists ever, I remember when he passed I just couldn't believe it. My sister told me about it, and I thought it was a hoax at first. Smooth Criminal, Rock With You, Scream, and You Rock My World are my top favorites from MJ. Still makes me angry that his personal doctor killed him and only served two years for the murder.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    One of? lol...name me one musical artist greater? None. Not Elvis. Not Frank Sinatra. There are a lot of black icons: James Brown. Aretha Franklin, Bob Marley, too many in music, in rap Tupac, Biggie.

MJ at his height ran the motha effen world. Fnd me any musical artist at his height shut down the city he visited any where on the planet? None.

Only group that could get kinda close but couldn't were The Beatles. The Beatles were big western nations but really didn't shut it down like that in Asia and you can argue Africa wasn't really open like that then but they were a white group. Blacks in America weren't into The Beatles like that. It was a white thing. MJ had ALL whites on lock. All Asians. All Africans. Everyone.