The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

I Wish I Was In Dixie, Hooray, Hooray!

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    Houston schools is being taken over by the local and state government, Florida is pushing a "no woke" policy, North Carolina is going back to court for redistricting, Mississippi is trying to take over Jackson and Georgia wants to set up cop city in Atlanta. And who do you think this will affect the most?

I think the argument if LeBron is better than Jordan, is inconsequential at this point and time! This looks like after Reconstruction. The south wants to rise again!

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    When white supremacy is this blatant it means they are very scared. No more subtleness. The low birth rate has them really shook. That is the main thing that is triggering them. Other things are B1, reparations, etc. So, in a way their actions means we are making progress.

That said, I want to see how Houston's black populace responds. It should galvanize them. We'll have to wait and see. You can't help people who won't help themselves.

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Houston schools is being taken over by the local and state government, Florida is pushing a "no woke" policy, North Carolina is going back to court for redistricting, Mississippi is trying to take over Jackson and Georgia wants to set up cop city in Atlanta. And who do you think this will affect the most?

I think the argument if LeBron is better than Jordan, is inconsequential at this point and time! This looks like after Reconstruction. The south wants to rise again!
    Bro. Malcolm X told us decades ago... we need to put our petty differences aside and come together against our common enemy of white supremacy...

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I in no way want to come off as defending BANANA MAN (Ron DeSantis) KING COCONUT but in regards to the way "THEY'RE" using the term WOKE it really doesn't pretend to ANY GRASS ROOT #B1 talking points, now with the college classes that they're wanting to make ELECTIVES that's a FINANCIAL grab / State college curriculum decision. The other term that they're using woke is in regards to the Alphabet Mafia and TRYING to make/STOP children under the age of 10? 5-8??? identify and DECLARE their PRONOUNS (SEXUALITY) that has nothing to do with the Black agenda they're completely HIJACKING the term WOKE and I'm absolutely appalled and sick of it.... Woke has become the new term for WEIRD.... THEY'VE TAKEN PRAYER OUT OF SCHOOL BUT THEY WANT TO PUT DRAG SHOWS ON IN THE SCHOOL LIBRARY. ... Do your own research though 💜👑🤟🏾👂🏾

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    By the way they love to use Zaya Wade and little Nas x as spokesperson for this pervert parade 2023 ..... I can't.... And I do consider myself an ally of the lgbtq but I'm not with the Plus at all because we all know the plus is a P... AND HOW DARE THE PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM ATTEMPT TO GROOM OUR CHILDREN RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSES